• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rise of the OCs [INNOCENT WIN]

Character Roles:

MAFIA:

Alfons: werefish5
Tamesis: ole_schooler
Lee: L'il Dwagie
Tik @Stun gun: rock-ground

INNOCENT:

Kammu: Worst Username Ever
Ming: RespectTheBlade (Lover)
Ray: Zora of Termina
Ryan: Flora and Ashes (Lover)
Tsuki: Brock
Tem: Big Red Cherry Bomb
Ryo: Blazie
Angel: zeKieranator
Kit: Dragon of Fire

Last edited:
Well, that was fun. :D ...Wait, there was no Kit? Wish I'd known that...

Yep, I helped lynch my boss on the first night, 'cause I thought that would help with the not-suspicious thing. And it did...until I decided to lie very badly. Eh, no hard feelings, at least not from my end.

*Note to self: Try not to take out supporters on the first night...

Woo, that was fun. And really...abrupt. Totally didn't expect a town win during the night phase. Thanks, moon-panther! =D

Well, that was fun. :D ...Wait, there was no Kit? Wish I'd known that...

Yep, I helped lynch my boss on the first night, 'cause I thought that would help with the not-suspicious thing. And it did...until I decided to lie very badly. Eh, no hard feelings, at least not from my end.

*Note to self: Try not to take out supporters on the first night...

There was! I just forgot to add it to the list *does so*

I DID IT WAS JUST DELAYED.

I KILLED ROCK-GROUND. WITH MY SALAMENCE. AWESOME.

...I'm still amused that I got one of my OCs that I let moony use xD

That was funny.

Woo, that was fun. And really...abrupt. Totally didn't expect a town win during the night phase. Thanks, moon-panther! =D

No prob~

I DID IT WAS JUST DELAYED.

I KILLED ROCK-GROUND. WITH MY SALAMENCE. AWESOME.

...I'm still amused that I got one of my OCs that I let moony use xD

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU---

Seriously though, what gave it away that I was Mafia for you?

By the way, I was Tik and chose Stun Gun.

I just reread my (only) night action PM and noticed that I'd healed RTB the first night, before I was told that we were a couple now.

...wow.

Back
Top Bottom