• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Lets talk about cute pokemon! :D

LadyJirachu

Cute forum goer
Pronoun
she
They've pretty much always been my favorites x3 What are some of your favorite cute pokemon? Which ones do you find work best competitively? I'm curious! :)

Cutest one is easily Litleo. There are disproportionately many cute fire-type four-legged Pokémon.

Cutest one is easily Litleo. There are disproportionately many cute fire-type four-legged Pokémon.

Awww, litleo is adorable^^ And i agree a lot of young fire types are pretty darn cute :) Like vulpix^.^ Vulpix is so adorable. Its kind of pretty too.:grin::love:

I have a soft spot for large, manly, and usually aggressive pokemon acting adorable, like so.

Thats...sorta cute. In a grumpy way? XD

I like cute pokemon that looks a bit more...happy and innocent? More typical cute, i guess. One of the cutest pokemon imo is buneary, its ballerina tutu like fluff around its botto reminds me of my childhood a bit^^ i was always wearing a tutu and stuff X3 so yeah i can relate to that pokemon. Its crush on pikachu in the anime was adorable too. I made some blingees of them^^ i think my fondness of pikachuxbunary is part of why i ship ash with dawn, really XD though i like ash and dawn regardless of that too.

I also like pink pokemon a lot, like skitty and clefairy :)

I dunno. Aron and Shieldon are cute. Also Shinx. I noticed Lillipup recently. Oh wait, there's also Phantump. Cuteness all over the place.

So probably Aron or Phantump.

Last edited:
Teddiursa is my FAVE but Pumpkaboo are pretty cute; i randomized them as a breeder's pokemon for a story i was writing and they are PRECIOUS

I just looked up Amaura^^ Adorable! :D I think thats the one i got the fossil of in my y game. I'm loving the sky blue too^^

Amaura really is kinda hard to resist. I never expected to find so many Pokémon cute.

Last edited:
...Whats wrong with going soft?....maybe i should stay away from this thread, this post really upsets me :(

I just didn't know I was so easily impressed by cuteness. I'm not seriously worried. We're all soft at heart...
Anyway, Dwebble is cute as a crab thingie can get.

Last edited:
Helioptile is so adorable. <3

Any Pokemon that's not classified as cool or beautiful looking will probably be cute to me.

Back
Top Bottom