• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Two Mafia Mafia [Game Thread]

im laughing this was highkey comedic. anyway! i guess we're going with this. I'll go for gzhoom too!

You execute Gzhoom.

Gzhoom was Vampire. With Gzhoom's death, the Vampires have been eliminated.

It is now Night 2. 48 hours for night actions.

Three Townies versus two Werewolves.

....please don't tell me we're all Villagers?

No, I am an investigator, and there is a roleblocker who keeps targeting me. All I could have told you was that Flora was not a Werewolf, but that is now quite obvious, give her death.

I'm actually the Vampire Hunter; I managed to peg ILS as a Vamp on N0, but since he got killed anyway, I figured it was pointless to say anything. After that, I targeted Flora on N1, but got Not a Vamp, as you now know, and on N2, I didn't do anything, since all the Vamps were dead.

Ooof! We've got a lot of villagers and a few liars, it seems. I don't have any role to claim, unfortunately. ZM's been pretty active, which honestly makes me think maybe he has some kind of stake in the outcome. I'm also a little concerned that Cynder claims to be an investigator (werewolf hunter, presumably, given his description) getting roleblocked, but no one has come forward as a roleblocker. An ineffective werewolf hunter would be a good way to clear his (possibly werewolf) name?

Anyone else have opinions on either of those two?

apologies that I have to post so quick, but a lot of stuff is happening and i don't know how often I'll be in my head to post things in the next few days. all i can say is that im a powerless townie.

24-hour extension for this phase. If there are still no votes after that long, no one will be lynched.

Random lynch? You know I don't like them, but there are five of us left, two of which are werewolves. If we don't lynch, the Wolves kill a townie tonight and can then tie a lynch vote tomorrow (or derail it to lynch a townie), and then kill the remainder by their night action and lynch on the next day. But, if we lynch a townie, then we do the Wolves' job for them and then they kill a townie tonight, then lynch tomorrow.

Yeah, I guess you're right. It seems risky to do a random lynch, but if we don't do anything, the wolves will get a kill no matter what.

I rolled a random number generator, and got ZM. Sorry, ZM. :/

Since the lynch vote is still tied, and a few players haven't been online since the post that tied it, a 48-hour extension for the phase. If the vote is still tied on Sunday night, I'll randomize who is lynched.

hng. okay.

i'm not good at this kind of mafia analysis, but i guess i'll give it a try! also, i feel like half of us are the New Crop of tcoders that i don't really know the habits of.

out of the living people, there's me, SS, ZM, Stryke, and Cynder.
i've claimed as vanilla townie, as have ZM and SS. stryke has claimed to be vampire hunter, and both his results match up with what we've gotten for death flips, although it's a little odd in my eyes that he claimed right after two death flips and no talking. cynder has claimed to be an investigator (werewolf hunter) and seeing as he keeps being blocked, well. spectacular case of misfortune for us. and we can't seem to wait another night.

i'm personally more inclined to go for either stryke or cynder or ss and not so much zm. possibly because everyone else seems quieter than they've usually been in past games, despite this game being quiet in general.

i'd really rather not be responsible for a townie's death, sooo... i'll hold off on voting until someone else chips in. until then, i'm leaning towards stryke, but since no one has suggested him yet (and i feel nervous) i'll just wait. i don't trust my lack of intuition, really.

please, thoughts?

hng. okay.

i'm not good at this kind of mafia analysis, but i guess i'll give it a try! also, i feel like half of us are the New Crop of tcoders that i don't really know the habits of.

out of the living people, there's me, SS, ZM, Stryke, and Cynder.
i've claimed as vanilla townie, as have ZM and SS. stryke has claimed to be vampire hunter, and both his results match up with what we've gotten for death flips, although it's a little odd in my eyes that he claimed right after two death flips and no talking. cynder has claimed to be an investigator (werewolf hunter) and seeing as he keeps being blocked, well. spectacular case of misfortune for us. and we can't seem to wait another night.

i'm personally more inclined to go for either stryke or cynder or ss and not so much zm. possibly because everyone else seems quieter than they've usually been in past games, despite this game being quiet in general.

i'd really rather not be responsible for a townie's death, sooo... i'll hold off on voting until someone else chips in. until then, i'm leaning towards stryke, but since no one has suggested him yet (and i feel nervous) i'll just wait. i don't trust my lack of intuition, really.

please, thoughts?

Honestly, what was I supposed to say? Real quick, I'll recap each day.

Day 1: I investigated ILS and he turned up as a Vamp. By coincidence, he happens to be murdered that night. Maybe if he hadn't been killed, I could have claimed then, since it would help us out in finding out the mafia, but he was killed, so all I would've been able to say was "Oh yeah guys I totally called that", which would be done nothing for us and probably would've gotten me killed by the remaining Vamp the next night.

Day 2: I investigated Flora, who turned up Not Vamp. Again, if I had claimed then, it would've gotten me killed by the Vamps (had Ghzoom not been lynched) and do us nothing again, except maybe clear Flora's name, but since no one's suspicion was on Flora, there was no reason to say anything.

Day 3: Because all the Vamps were killed at this point, literally the only reason I would have to roleclaims at this point is if someone started asking for roles, which ZM did, and since I had no reason to hide it anymore, I obliged.

I only claimed now because it would've caused more harm than good had I done it earlier. I understand how it might seem a little suspicious only claiming now, but I had good reason.

i understand the logic! and it makes sense to keep a low profile to prevent yourself from being offed too early. it's weird being in a game that moved this quick, though. feels like we're at some kind of tipping point and it's only the third day.

Alright we seriously have to vote for someone at this point; it's literally been a week since the day started, and ZM looks like our best bet, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom