• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon on Netflix

Zhorken

groove out!
Pronoun
they or she
Pokémon on Netflix

As of yesterday, the entire Indigo League is up on Netflix in the US, Canada, the UK, and Ireland, and some of Black & White plus both versions of the Victini movie are up worldwide (or at least wherever there's Netflix).

I've dreamt of being able to watch the entire Indigo League in order since I was ten and now it's actually happening! Woo!! I'll probably watch some of B/W, too; all I've watched is like the first ten episodes in Japanese with mediocre subtitles, and apparently it gets more fun and stops being so "show off one Unova Pokémon per episode and then there's a battle" later on. (So says Minish, and Minish Knows the B/W anime.)

Re: Pokémon on Netflix

I dunno, I just searched "pokemon". I'd assume whatever client you're using has a search function somewhere, too.

HUZZAH I've been waiting for this forever!

Maybe I'll watch it. I'll admit that my Kanto knowledge is fuzzy at best, but Veronica Taylor's Ash voice is the worst during that season. (Went from way too low to way too high, but I'd rather have way too high.)

Yay! I'm so excited! I've always wanted to watch the original series straight through!

Back
Top Bottom