• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What is your least favorite Pokemon

Parasect... It's less of a bad design thing and more like when the authors succeed at making you hate the bad guys. It's a deformed undead bug controlled by a mushroom.

Design-wise, Barbaracle is literally the ugliest Pokemon I've ever seen. In general, the only Pokemon I actively dislike is Tangela, since losing that shiny one kinda soured my view on it.

Parasect... It's less of a bad design thing and more like when the authors succeed at making you hate the bad guys. It's a deformed undead bug controlled by a mushroom.

Aw, sad times. :( I personally love Parasect; it's one of my favourite bug types!

For me it's definitely one of Panpour, Pansage or Pansear - though I couldn't chose between them because they're basically all the same design, just with a different freakin' design of broccoli poking out of their heads. I'm not hugely fond of Hoopa, either.

Scyther

(I actually dont know what my least favorite is. I even like the ugly ones. I'd probably say Gurdurr if I didn't catch a shiny one in White.)

For me, it's gotta be Ferrothorn. The color scheme is strange, the design is ugly. I don't know, I just dislike him for some reason.

Some of my favourite pokemon are some of the most disliked. I pretty much like all pokemon, as alot of the uglies don't get much love, so it makes me feel bad for them.

That being said, I absolutely despise the genie trio. I hate their designs because they all look alike akin to how Sonic characters have the same frame, and it's not like the other weaker legendaries where they aren't used that much, they're freaking everywhere in competitive play; I can't escape their ugly mugs lol

I don't dislike their Terrarian formes as much, though I wish they had different faces.

Last edited:
That being said, I absolutely despise the genie trio. I hate their designs because they all look alike akin to how Sonic characters have the same frame, and it's not like the other weaker legendaries where they aren't used that much, they're freaking everywhere in competitive play; I can't escape their ugly mugs lol

It took me the longest time to realise they weren't just alternate formes of a single Pokémon

Its nice no 'cute' or 'beautiful' pokemon are being posted in this thread...Really, i sort of expected they'd be disliked a little :x I'm glad people mostly dislike ugly pokemon it seems though. Thats how it should be, if you ask me.

I'm not sure what my least favorite pokemon is, tho i'm sure i dislike a lot of the uglier ones XD;

I think blaziken was for awhile though. Not cuz its ugly, but because my using it made me not use grass starters in later games as much...making me deem as 'disloyal' twards the plant kingdom. And i grew up playing with wild plants in our yard and stuff, yet felt i couldn't love plants anymore when i got older cuz of freakin' blaziken.

It still bothers me a bit, though i don't still greatly dislike blaziken over it. Its mega form is awesome, anyways. And i guess i have happy memories of the one i trained on sapphire...

Its nice no 'cute' or 'beautiful' pokemon are being posted in this thread...Really, i sort of expected they'd be disliked a little :x I'm glad people mostly dislike ugly pokemon it seems though. Thats how it should be, if you ask me.

Ugly pokemon need love too!!!!!!!!!

also what is zigagoon if not adorable. cmon man. look at dat face.

Last edited:
See, I like a lot of the forgettable Pokemon. Every once in a while in class I'll get bored and list every Pokemon in a notebook (not numerically, but by region) and I always forget a few. Lickitung? I love Lickitung! It's so silly and I like its Iguanadon thumb-spikes. Lickilicky is ok also! Porygon2? Great concept! I only forgot it because I never had one! Qwilfish? I just bought one in ASB! Even Luvdisc I kind of like, it's kind of cute to imagine it swimming around (not the way it did in Colosseum/XD though, gross). My least favorite Pokemon?

Marshtomp.

No, seriously, fuck Marshtomp. I hate it so much. It makes no sense. Combusken and Grovyle make sense as middle evolutions. Torchic is like, lil chicken baby, chicken-man, awesome chicken ninja, and Treecko is like, tiny standing lizard, ok size standing lizard, kinda tall standing lizard. But Mudkip? Mudkip's like, lil 4-leg fin babby at first, big hunched-over fin monster at the end, and stupid-lookin-two-legs-shitty-"hello-world!"-pose-arms-wide-out-always-grinnin-all-jolly-shitty-edgy-mohawk-suddenly-two-fucking-tails-orange-button-stomach in the middle. Seriously I can't stand it, even in its Pinball RS pic it was grinning, I can't even imagine a not-smiling Marshtomp, and why did it go from three cheek-spikes to one just to go back again? and its stupid fucking Emerald animation where it just dips and comes up and its mouth goes abababababa fuck I hate Marshtomp

Ugly pokemon need love too!!!!!!!!!

also what is zigagoon if not adorable. cmon man. look at dat face.

I suppose your right. I just don't like when people ditch things i like, which seems to go on a lot, and it makes me feel.. lonely inside... :(

But yeah ugly pokemon need love too. I probably like some ugly pokemon, but i'm not sure which ones. Knowing me, i probably find a lot of cooler pokemon kind of ugly, since i don't understand coolness much, but i don't seem to dislike them for it. So i guess that sort of counts..^^;;

Sorry if my post sounded kind of bad. Like i said, i'm sick of people online seeming to always ditch cuteness and beauty like they're evil or something. I mean, whats so great about stuff like call of duty? How can it be better than games like kirby and animal crossing? I just don't understand...

I like zigzagoon btw. I wouldn't say its the cutest pokemon in my opinion but i wouldn't say its ugly either. Plus those zig zags in his fur are kind of neat^^

Back
Top Bottom