• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

New Member:Timeline4All

Zexion

All the right shades, on the wrong page.
Pronoun
he
I wanna know more, just started (You may have seen me on the guestbook). I just signed up for the forums, so, YAY...? :sweatdrop: Hope someone can teach me? Please?:scared:

Hi Time! (Can I call you Time?) Welcome to TCoD where we eat cod and drink tea. We also like salmon and coffee and hot chocolate with halibut, but hat's not the point (or is it?). I'm Ever/Evs, the resident faerie (what? you don't have faeries where you come from?). Anime-Style Battling and Mafia are very popular here, thought I prefer Forum Games and Artwork myself. Enjoy your stay and feel free to VM or PM me is you have any questions!

Thanks Ever, that`s a little wierd about the drinks and fish. I guess I have to learn the lingo. Please, do call me Time if you want to, it sounds more epic.

It's the whole TCoD thing. T for tea and CoD for cod. But we couldn't forget the other fish or beverages *shrug* And I take that back about being a Faerie. I'm not just a Faerie, see. I'm a badass ninja-faerie :3 (And I abuse that smiley)

Welcome.
Before I say anything else, I must give you this.
*hands foam sword*
Anyway, welcome to the actual forums.
I'm Mystic(sometimes MysticMoon or Myst,) the Litwick and Jirachi lover, along with the only OzxEckhart shipper here (I think.)
*points toward the Mafia section*
try going there.
Enjoy your stay! :)

Ah, hello! I'm Blade. Thank you for friending me, by the way.

Anyway, Welcome to the forums! So, you want to know what to do? Well, just search around, look for something that piques your interest! here's a whole lot of discussion on pokemon and the games, as well as a variety of other topics. If you're into forum-based games, RP, Anime-Style Battling, Mafia, and just plain old forum games are good options.

All in all, I hope you enjoy your stay here! Feel free to send me a Private Message or Visitor Message if you need any help.

Thanks all!! To bad it was all worth it. (See what I did there, a contradiction). I don`t know, guess I just *CRAZY*!!

Hello, Time! I am I liek Squirtles, resident Squirtle lover, but you can call me ILS, Squirtles or anything else! May I lead you to ASB, Mafia and Safari Zone forums? You won't be dissapointed.

Back
Top Bottom