• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Favorite Car Brand?

Favorite Car Brand

• Fiat/Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Renault

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Zexion

All the right shades, on the wrong page.
Pronoun
he
There are many brands of cars, from Ford to Chevy to Dodge. With my 16th birthday coming up and my mom thinking about getting me a car, I want to know what cars TCoDers drive/would like to drive. You don't shouldn't base it off safety ratings only. Go for what you love.

Safety ratings? Every decent car has a good safety rating... Even a Hyundai.

I didn't want to post in this thread because, if you know what my favourite brand is, and you know me from somewhere else, you'll connect the dots and find out who Cerberus really is...

Well, fuck it. My favourite brand is BMW. But I drive a VW.

I am the worst ever at cars (I don't drive - I notice what colour a car is and very little else) but having said that, more than possibly anything else on this planet I want a VW microbus (or the Mystery Machine), so I'll go with that.

Last edited:
I don't really pay attention to cars, but mine's a Subaru! closest thing I get to being serious about cars is making honking noises when the traffic lights stay green.
also why have you lumped the car brands together like this?
Toyota/Scion/Lexus/Nissian/Subaru/Hyundai/Kia

I like Ford, Scion, and Subaru. I don't really have a favorite. There are some brands I think are better than others, but I don't have a single favorite. To me, if it's safe, comfortable, and looks decent, i'll take it.

I like the really stupid-looking ones with only three wheels.

You'll like this one then:

reliant-robin-06.jpg

Only the Brits could've come up with something like this. :D

@Cerberus IT'S SO CUTE

cries why doesn't everyone drive such a thing??

I like DeLoreans and Volkswagons.
Mostly because I'm a nerdy hippie at heart.
I also like VW bugs because of reasons.

EDIT:
OKAY I CHANGED MY MIND THE 67 IMPALA IS THE BEST CAR EVER OKAY
NO THIS IS NOT BECAUSE OF SUPERNATURAL
NOPE
NU UH

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom