• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Secondary Meeting (Hetalia)

Zexion

All the right shades, on the wrong page.
Pronoun
he
Enough of the previous members wanted this again, so it's back.
-------------------
I would like at least 6 players, but no more then 20 (if it gets that high). I have a list of characters you can chose from! Please pick a nation when you join!

Character List
If the above doesn't work, try this one.

Please refrain from using characters that were killed last round. We will pretend they are still dead. But this time, all Historic and Small nations are open. If you pick one that was in the last Meeting that survived, there may be effects, maybe not, I don't know.

France
America
Iceland
North Italy
Russia
Greece

Standard Rules apply.
No Out-of-Thread communication.
48-hour 1st night, 24-nights and days afterward.
HAVE FUN!

I will thank you in advance for joining! And any Role-Playing is wonderful!

---------
A new meeting begins... are any of the nations ready to face it after the last one?

Last edited:
Norway!
(okay I promised that I wouldn't play Mafia until Christmas break, but...!)

Last edited:
I really new to Mafia, but umm...Do you think I could join? I'd like to be Canada if it's okay with you. :'D

Oh I can't wait for dis to start~

Last edited:
If I can get at least two more, I will start this. But, even if I can't, count on this starting roughly 8 pm (Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5)) tomorrow.

Current Players Include:
MysticMoon (Norway)
Zero Moment (Wy)
Wargle (Switzerland)
DarkAura (Germany)
Aletheia (Sealand)
OrngSumb (Japan)
Deadfan22 (Liechtenstein)
Harvest Ty (Canada)
Le Sabre (Molossia)
Vehement Mustelid (Finland)

Last edited:
Hmm. Sure, I guess. Unless someone else objects.

Edit: Less than 12 hours until this starts. 9 players is a decent number. Anyone else can jump in until the previously designated time.

Last edited:
Until I can rewrite all the roles, the start is postponed. grr, rage, damn computer crashing when i don't save.

Anyone can jump on, but the official cutoff date is tomorrow at noon (gmt -5). I will get those roles rewrote, by tomorrow afternoon, hopefully. no promises

I HAVE ROLES DONE!

A HUGE SHOUT-OUT TO KIRUKITTY FOR HELPING ME!

That means, role PMs shall be out soon~

Back
Top Bottom