• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Unova Clan

What should be the Unova Clan mascot?

• Victini

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Tornadus, Landorus, Thundurus

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Zekrom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reshiram

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Kuyrem

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Meloetta

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Genesect

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nelson6721

loves to play Pokemon Black!
The Unova Clan
Spr_5b_494.png

Victini, the Victory Pokemon, and
our brand new mascot!​

By the output of a random chain of events you, either accidently or intentionally, clicked on this thread. So, enjoy your visit.

In the Unova clan we strive to help each other in training our Pokémon. Our ultimate goal is to become top dog in the three main competetive centers: the Battle Subway, the Global Battle Union, and, ultimately, the Nintendo VGC Tournaments (tell me if I'm saying it wrong).
Rules
  1. Constraint: We will not tolerate any cursing above the level of "shut up" or "stupid". If you curse, you will be kicked out immediately.
  2. Fair play: Absolutely no discussion of any cheating device. No PokeSav, no Action Replay, no R4, no nothing.
  3. Enjoyment: Know each other, and enjoy yourself! Oh, but you still cannot post spam.
Do not break any of the rules or you will be kicked out of the Unova Clan.

Members

Jake-GB
White, 2279-5363-5106

Javier-GB
White, 0690-4621-4856

Birdman-GB
Black, 3997-5797-8291

Clyde-GB
White, 4083-4945-8859

Aubrey-GB
White, 2966-8192-6858

Rankings

Our Clan has a ranking system. The ranks are based on "ranked" in-game items like PokeBalls or Potions. The ranks are as follows, and you complete "achievments" (more on those later) to move up the ranks.

Poke Ball No Achievments completed
Great Ball 1 to Achievments
Ultra Ball 5 to 9 Achievments
Master Ball 10 or more Achievments

Achievments

Achivements are various tasks that you complete to move up in rank. Some schievments might include joining before a certain date, or even becoming number one in the Battle Subway. If you have completed an achievment, please post which achievment you have completed.

Worth 1 Achievment
  • Join the clan before 5/4/2011
  • Complete 1 or more lines in the Battle Subway
  • Have a GBU Rating of at least 1600

Worth 2 Achievments
  • Complete 4 or more lines in the Battle Subway
  • Have a GBU Rating of at least 1800
  • Become at least #3 in the GBU

Worth 3 Achievments
  • Complete all of the lines in the Battle Subway
  • Become #1 in the WiFi Train
  • Become #1 in the GBU

Joining the Unova Clan

Anyone can join, just use the basic form below. Use one form for each of your games.
Game: [Black, White]
Name: [Example]
Friend Code: [0000-0000-0000]
So, for example, if you have one Black version, and one White, you use one form for each game.

Last edited:
Meh, I suppose I'll join.
I've always wanted to have fun decimating people in online but have never won many battles.

EDIT:
Game: White
Name: Jake
FC: 2279-5963-5106

Nelson, would you be willing to evaluate my team?

Can I join?

Game: Black
Name: Birdman
FC: 3997-5797-8291

Also, a question. The competitive things in Unova aren't limited to Gen. 5 pokémon, right? So why limit the discussion to Gen. 5 pokémon only instead of opening it to all generation, but with Gen. 5 included and the focus being on things in the fifth generation?

On that note: I'd like to transfer my competitive team to Black, but I'd like to keep a copy of it on the fourth generation games as well. If anybody who could clone for me would be willing to do so, I'd be much obliged.

On that note: I'd like to transfer my competitive team to Black, but I'd like to keep a copy of it on the fourth generation games as well. If anybody who could clone for me would be willing to do so, I'd be much obliged.

Well, considering that Gen. 4 is (forgive me if I offend you) outdated, I think it would be fine for you to transfer without cloning. As many people there are still playing Gen. 4, there are most likely even more playing Gen. 5. So, I think you should transfer without cloning.

To become top dawg we have to have lots of victories; Victini is the victory Pokemon.
Which is why I vote Victini for mascot.

The Unova Clan: News

I am considering a status system with ranks, including Early Bird, Veteran, Leader, and Grandmaster. Any input will be appreciated. Early Birds are exclusive members that joined during the first three weeks after the clan's founding. Veterans have at least a 50% win record or are Early Birds with at least a 45% win record. Leaders have at least an 80% win record alone or are Early Birds with at least a 75% win record. Grandmasters have at least a 90% win record or are Early Birds with at least an 85% win record. Basically, being an Early Bird makes it easier to obtain status. Tell me what you think, and I'll implement it if you like it.

Name: Aubrey
FC: 2966 8192 6858

I'm joining even though I don't have Wi-Fi atm (I CAN STILL JOIN RIGHT?)

Name: Aubrey
FC: 2966 8192 6858

I'm joining even though I don't have Wi-Fi atm (I CAN STILL JOIN RIGHT?)

That could be a bit difficult. You kinda need Wi-Fi to use the Global Link and do Wi-Fi battles. But, there's no rule against you joining, so...

welcome!

The Unova Clan has locked in its new mascot, Victini, the victory Pokemon! Thank you for your votes! :grin:

can i join? my pokemon are decently strong,( and i had my PKMN white for a week,)

Game:White
Name:Artemis
FC:(still awaiting)

HEY! Keldeo isn't on this poll >/ That puffles my jiggers lol

He's one of my favorite legendary Pokemon :) He's A UNICORN, and I love unicorns. :3

I even named myself 'Keldela' on white 2 lol

All that aside now.....

UNOVA's got an awesome clan, its one of my favorite regions, so count me in :)

Just.....please try not to ditch my lovely keldeo so much in the future :P Unicorns are made of awesome and manliness, you know.

HEY! Keldeo isn't on this poll >/ That puffles my jiggers lol

He's one of my favorite legendary Pokemon :) He's A UNICORN, and I love unicorns. :3

I even named myself 'Keldela' on white 2 lol

All that aside now.....

UNOVA's got an awesome clan, its one of my favorite regions, so count me in :)

Just.....please try not to ditch my lovely keldeo so much in the future :P Unicorns are made of awesome and manliness, you know.
You do realize those impaled people who looked at them funny in medieval legends?
Anyway…
Iris is so right about Ash! Good thing she’s calm like Misty.

Back
Top Bottom