• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Soul Silver today???

gdoo

Hello, forum, my username is gdoo. Please call me Gary instead, though. I like real names. I got into the site from my friend, Ryubane. We've been friends for....years. He is awesome.

He is teaching me some pixel-over basics, so that should be fun.
I love to sing and perform: that is where I shine. I live in the US, and I am a SUPER-NERD!

-nom nom-

I guess that's it.
Adios!

You forgot the fact that you are random and a bit hyper. XD

Welcome to the forums, Gary. G'doo to you too. Have fun and mingle with the community. Follow the rules, blah blah blah, have fun, blah, mcnuggets, blah. XD Glad to see you here.

Thanks, Houston.
I didn't forget it...I simply wanted them to figure it out themselves. Haha.
McNuggets!
Where?!?!

-searches-

Hey! No one ever gave me any tea or cod. >:( Ever. Just no lutefisk please. Or hakarl. (not cod, I know, but still, don't. Oh God no...)

Welcome to you! If you're a good singer, I'm sure we'd all love to hear proof in this thread! ^_^

And with that, enjoy your SoulSilver, as well as your stay here!

That thread's over a month old, BTW. Just trying to prevent uneccessary bumping. XD

I've actually never heard you really sing, though, Gary. Maybe a few bars every now and then but not like a full song. Great idea for a new thread though.

Back
Top Bottom