• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Newbies/seniors?

Postcount opinion?

• Total voters
Was I the only person who saw there was a seven-page thread entitled "newbies/seniors" and immediately thought "OH SHIT SOMEBODY BROUGHT UP THE DIVIDE BETWEEN THE SENIOR MEMBERS AND THE NEWER ONES, GET OUT THE ARMOR THERE'S GUNNA BE A FLAMEWAR!!!"

This was of course before I remembered every thread in Forum Discussion turns into "HEY SURSKITTY LOOK AT THIS ADORABLE GIF OF A KITTY"

Okay, so! Appears I found Mew's Hangout on or very shortly before the sixteenth of December 2001, based on the creation dates of my first experiments with splicing Pokémon together from low-res Sugimori art

HOLY SHIT, YOU DID THIS SORT OF CRAP TOO WHEN YOU WERE NINE???

i thought i was all alone in doing this :(

I am Spartacus.

Haha no. I am Spartacus.

Back
Top Bottom