• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I kinda miss the arrows

Dewgong

babababa
You know, the arrow things that show you which threads you've posted in? I miss those, I keep getting confused. D:

Not a big deal, but they've been gone since the data wipe.

They are still here. They should be in the Diagla/Dewgong/Sneasl/folder picture (It's an arrow depending on your style I think)

Although, if you're talking about the arrows next to the name's that took you to your last post, then I agree. Looking for the check marks on Diagla sucks, and I'd rather see the arrow.

Right where the little tag icon is that tells you what the tags are, the little arrow tha- yeah that. :[

Me too. I don't want to have trouble searching through a huge thread just to find my most recent post.

Oh god, I'm not the only one. The only way I can remember where I've posted is 'find all posts by ultraviolet'. D:

and all the arrows do is say 'you've posted in this thread x number of times'

but it doesn't take you to your last post, which is what i used to do because then i can continue reading and replying to thread from where i last read it.

i'm such a complainer wow i'm terrible

Whut. o_O I've always used the check marks to see where I've posted. In fact it never even came to mind to use the jump-to-your-last-post arrows, and I didn't reinstall it because I found myself never using it.

You can jump to the last unread post in a thread, anyway. o.o

Well yeah, but it probably wouldn't be last post...
The first new post is most likely going to be the first post after your last post, unless you read the thread after you made your last post, in which it is more useful to see the posts posted since then than the posts posted since you last posted.

You're supposed to agree with the super-awesome ideas I give you >:|
Okaaaaaaaay... I will. :[

Butterfree said:
The first new post is most likely going to be the first post after your last post, unless you read the thread after you made your last post, in which it is more useful to see the posts posted since then than the posts posted since you last posted.
Confusing! D; But okay. :3

Back
Top Bottom