• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions Yesterday's Sprites Today

Sandstone-Shadow

A chickadee in love with the sky
Pronoun
she/her
Soo Involuntary Twitch wanted me to make a sprite thread, and here it is. xD I sprite occasionally and often slowly, but I generally like the results. So, umm, here's my sprite thread. ^^

You may not use these sprites, at all. If I see them anywhere that I didn't put them, you will get caught and you will be in trouble. So look only. ^^

You can suggest sprites, but chances are I won't do the suggestions unless I'm really bored. If you plan on using a requested sprite anyway, you MUST tell me first and where you'd use it. Kay? ^^

--//Recolors and Edits\\--
grasskingler.png
FireyUrsaring.png
CloudyCharmander.png
CloudyEspeon2.png
StarryClefable2.png
StarryDragonite.png
PumpkinVoltorb.png
BlackCatEspeon.png
waterhoundour.png
firerocktoxicroak.png

--//Revamps\\--
1s.png
4s.png
5g.png
6rg.png
20g.png
40y.png
41c.png
60g.png
100g-1.png
101s.png
116g.png
131s.png
134g.png
136rg.png
136rb.png
136y.png
136s.png
136g.png
149y.png
151rg.png
162s2.png
189g.png
230g.png
249s.png

--//Mixes\\--
plusparce2-1.png
cyndoran2.png
quilorina.png
typhloqueen2.png
Remorowth2.png
Duskanma.png
zubon.png
buizeloach.png
vapraaffy.png

--//Scratches\\--
dratini.png
voltorb.png
oddish2.png
ampefin-1.png
plethorn3.png
telekeet-1.png
jemenous-1.png
batfake.png

--//Almost Scratches\\--
pkmn1step5.png
1z6e4iv.png

Last edited:
Um,Might I suggest scratching Mew and Mewtwo fighting?And if it's OK,might I use it in my Mewtwo/Mew army?

Armies are very likely to die a horrible death.

a bunch of those are pretty but I don't feel like zooming in enough to actually see them at 100% rather than 80% so sorry for lack of useful comments~

Wow, these are great. Personally, I don't like the colors on that first Fakemon. Dark blue and bright green don't blend too well.

Um,Might I suggest scratching Mew and Mewtwo fighting?And if it's OK,might I use it in my Mewtwo/Mew army?
Mmm, Mew and Mewtwo fighting would be a lot of scratching for me to do. I'm not saying I won't, but it's not likely for me to do that one. xD; Sorry.

a bunch of those are pretty but I don't feel like zooming in enough to actually see them at 100% rather than 80% so sorry for lack of useful comments~
Thanks~ ^^

Wow, these are great. Personally, I don't like the colors on that first Fakemon. Dark blue and bright green don't blend too well.
Thanks! Hmm, I kinda like the color combination, since Ampefin's Water/Electric, but in a future revamp I'll consider toning it down a bit.

pkmn1step5.png

Its name may end up being Iciclatter (icicle+clatter). It's not completely scratched; the base was made by mixing different Pokemon bases together. I love the designs on it. ^^

Iciclatter looks like it should be the thing that hatches from the skywing egg, it has the same base color and designs and everything!

But I really like your fakemon, nice ideas.

*EYES IMPLODE FROM TOO MUCH AWESOMENESS* You are wonderful. The only thing is that the Nidorina/Quilava's side of the face has a few pixels that are dark blue instead of tan.

Back
Top Bottom