• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Aviculor's fakemon

turmort.gif

Turmort

chimosome1.gif

Chimosome

jackrane.gif

Jackrane

vasabar.gif

Vasabar

circat.gif

Circat

oliberous-1.gif

Oliberous

grindrotom.gif

Grind Rotom

saccast-1.gif

Saccast

privant1.gif

Privant

nematon1.gif

Nematon​

Call_In_the_Army_by_Aviculor.png

Privant, Lieupate, Generelii, Soveriton

from_the_depths_of_the_ocean_by_Aviculor.png

Cedon, Dousaur, Basilogon

The_Goats_With_The_Most_by_Aviculor.png

Gnawti, Capora, Muskuit, Belphomet

Klaatu_Barata_Nikto__by_Aviculor.png

Encephalon

The_Doctor_is_In_by_Aviculor.png

Docteria

Agents_of_Death_by_Aviculor.png

Lemort, Knightmar

The_Shoal_by_Aviculor.png

Gupdrop
Oscrush, Volion, Loodimer, Mudank, Coffish

Gods_Amongst_Insects_by_Aviculor.png

Cenpendra, Devimant, Tartarab

Hot_Tubbin___by_Aviculor.png

Chimkit, Macounce

It_Was_a_Fluke__I_Swear_by_Aviculor.png

Trematon​

Great sprites. Most of them look like they could've come out of an actual game (and those that don't are, in most cases, because the designs look a bit more complicated/creepier/etc. than Pokémon usually are.)

I'm not sure I understand how Mutant qualifies as a whole new type... but I don't see any problem with Nucleon. The first thing that popped into my head when I saw it is one of those dogs with a freakish skin disease that makes their hair fall out, which I'd say certainly qualifies as "mutated enough."

The type itself though seems a bit shaky... the "tumors and radiation" theme just seems like it would be a bit too close to Poison. But hey, at least you don't have any members of the Lamest-and-Most-Overused-Type-Idea-Ever Quartet (Wind, Wood, Light, and Crystal.)

Also... it wasn't a coincidence that a Pokémon named "Nitpik" was posted almost immediately after all the "shading/anatomy problem" comments, was it? I can't believe nobody else noticed. XD

Mutant types have abilities focused around DNA manipulation. the type it's closest to would be Normal, since it includes Eevee and Ditto which would be retyped as Mutant in my pokedex. radiation power is exclusive to Gagging, which is primarily poison.

that was a coincidence, actually. a funny one, but still a coincidence.

gravatar0.gif

Gravatar

brikon.gif

Brikon​

Last edited:
to

Your ideas have definately gotten more complex xP

Anyways, nice sprites. But how do the two lines of four work? Are they split evos, or is it just a line of four in a row?

the thirds and fourths are split evos of the seconds.

styxolm0.gif

Styxolm​

Last edited:
my favorites are still the spiders and the pirates. these belong in a fangame. but only a good one. or a real one.

Back
Top Bottom