• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Character changes thread

Re: This will be my dumbest topic ever but....

Which is kinda ironic considering your earlier statement

Implying he is more difficult because of levels and not past experience. Then again, you did say you haven't played platinum, so I can't call you on that. :unsure:

But no, im pretty sure he kept doing the same thing (especially evident in Canalave).

Then again, how would I know? one hit kills seem to be inevitable while fighting him. :P

... i didn't say that, lol
i'm not male gardevoir
i've beaten platinum, and have rematched him at the trainer cafe...

Same, but I admit, he does suck, whalli ng on him loses it's fun after the tenth time...it'd be nice if he'd get a strategy...

I dont see how, since Pearl lacks awesome first of all :sweatdrop:

He's made of awesome, just LOOK AT HIM:
Jun_Platinum.png

THERE'S NOTHING BUT AWESOME HERE.
AND WHO CARES HE LOOSES ALL THE TIME, HE'S PLANNING TO BEAT YOU BY RUNNING INTO YOU.
ALL YOUR OBJECTIONS ARE OVERRULED.

I like the girl protagonist. :/ and for those who are all RAAAAAGEing, you'll get used to her in the months to come and by the end of it all you'll be all "omgf im da biggest GSGirl fan evar!!!" Mark my words.

Actually, no I won't. Sure, I'll get used to her, but that doesn't mean I'll like her. Same with the new names in Platinum: I find Distortion World and Looker to be horrible, yet I'm used to them now. Honestly you can't make assumptions about all of us from experiance you had with a DIFFERENT group of people. :/

PLease, he lost to Ash, that already proves his lack of Awesome :P

This is really getting off topic though...

But the anime isn't canon.

Logic = out of window.

But yes, on-topic time.

I don't see what there to not like about the new female Protagonist. She's kinda cute, has a hat, and such. What's up with the cussing, really?

Eh. The replacement never beats the original at first glance. People naturally resist changes that they do not make. Within tim, we will all accept this new girl, ship her with Silver/Gold/everybody else, and perhaps make a few cute fanfics and pieces of art.

For the time being, though, the fact that she replaces the original female character overrules all else. That, and her overalls...and that hat/floatation device.

For the time being, though, the fact that she replaces the original female character overrules all else. That, and her overalls...and that hat/floatation device.

Seriously, whats up with her outfit? Its like aliens abducted her from a ranch and gave her a hat after dropping her off.

I liked Kris. She had a cool design. No matter how I look at it I cannot bring myself to like this girl's design (although I won't be playing transgender...). I'll get used to it, sure, but I'll probably never actually like it.

Well, my opinion on the new girl:

She's okay, but Kris was better. I hope she'll have a role in the game(a good role!)
(And apparently, they can't make a female character that doesn't show off her legs.)

Oh well, at least we can hope that the overall (no pun, argh!) gameplay'll be better.

lol/\

Im sure we'll all get used to it by the end of the week (or the next month), but srsly...if Silver's design gets messy....I dont think I would cope.

You know, after getting used to the idea, I really don't mind Soul that much. She's actually kinda cute.

I wonder what they'll do to Sliver, though...

Back
Top Bottom