• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon Uranium

Ok, you can use any and all of my sprites that you want. I'm going to try to redo some of them though. I'm not sure how you want me to notify you when I do.

pming me is fine =p, Icalasari, I'll see if I can open a new spot, I will have to talk with the team first and check if we need another spriter.

Alright. Oh, I also know how to use RPGMaker to an extent (I can't make any scripts very well, but I know how to make some events and maps)

Hello, I am actually using Essentials in my own game, which is on pause because my dad won't reinstall the RGSS RTP Standard thing, and so I figured I could help out if it's needed, but I'll wait until then to show proof of my work.

I noticed you put up the Pokedex on the PokeCommunity forums. Here is my fakemon that you can include. You can write the Pokedex entry if you want because I'm really no good at that.

Coonix: Normal Type

Coonix_by_Tropiking.png

Lylark: Flying/Electric Type

Lylark_by_Tropiking.png

Lylark's first evo: Flying/Electric Type (I'm still working on a name.)

Electric_Bird_Evo_Fakemon_by_Tropiking.png

Falcunder: Flying/Electric Type

Electric_Bird_Final_Fakemon_by_Tropiking.png

Pudock: Ground Type

Pudock_by_Tropiking.png

Mastan: Ground/Rock Type

Mastan_by_Tropiking.png

Ralo: Psychic Type

Ralo_by_Tropiking.png

Levitor: Psychic Type

FR_LG_Levitor_by_Tropiking.png

Robble: Rock Type

Robble_by_Tropiking.png

Talboar: Rock Type

Talboar_by_Tropiking.png

Brozen: Ice Type

Brozen_by_Tropiking.png

Blizziord: Ice Type

FR_LG_Blizziord_by_Tropiking.png

Tanteer: Grass Type

Tanteer_by_Tropiking.png

Atnog: Grass Type

Atnog_by_Tropiking.png

Forrantoss: Grass Type

Forrantoss_by_Tropiking.png

Raptary: Dark Type

Raptary_Revamp_by_Tropiking.png

Carnitark: Dark Type (Working on a remade version)

Raptor_2nd_Stage_Fakemon_by_Tropiking.png

Raptark: Dark Type

Raptark_by_Tropiking.png

Also, I could do some redo's of the other fakemon if you want.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom