• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions Mario Sprites Galleria

What Mario character should be Poke-mon-ized?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

brandman

^ pretty amazing
Welcome to the Mario Sprites Galleria! Where Mario sprites get turned into pokemon sprites! You can vote to see a future sprite that will get put in the Galleria! Yes, you heard me, the power to VOTE! Oh and please comment and rate my sprites. I like constructive criticism! Can you find out what pokemon (diamond/pearl) sprites I used to make these?

Without further ado, the sprites!:

Mario:
mario-poke.png

Luigi:
poke-luigi.png

Super Mushroom:
mushball.png

1-UP Mushroom:
1upball.png

Goomba:
poke-goom.png

Now there are the available choices above. ^^ Please choose Yoshi! Not Bowser! Ugh, he's winning. Well, I was going to have to do him eventually.

Last edited:
Re: [Suggestions]Mario Sprites Galleria

Dang, I need to put up more sprites regardles of the poll especially considering theres only two... luigi, edit mario, pokeballs, and a goomba and a koopa. Seriously guys vote Yoshi. Please

Re: [Suggestions]Mario Sprites Galleria

Whoop! Update! :

poke-luigi.png
poke-goom.png
1upball.png
mario-poke.png

You have no idea how long it took to do the Goomba from a parasect. Wow, thats why I forgot the Koopa! You might ask what did I do to Mario well he originally had his eyes closed and the "M" was black and not a dark red.

Last edited:
If you want to do Yoshi, why don't you just do him without bothering with the poll?

...my favorite's probably the Goomba, but you should reshade the head so it's more... um, Goomba shaped.

Yeah... okay! Yoshi comin' right up! but the poll's still on considering its not just yoshi

Back
Top Bottom