• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Your stats?

Why the fuck do you have stats like a Lati or a Dragonite or a Salamence or a Garchomp or a Tyranitar?

Because this isn't comparing to the actual Pokemon...and I chose a random easy number for the stat total.

I'm not trying to say I'm as good as a Tyranitar/Dragonite/Whatever, it was a number that would be very easy and take less time to split.

Raichao, the lazy Pokemon
Type:Normal/Water
Ability: Own Tempo/Slow Start

HP: 60
Attack: 30 (I'm a little weakling XD)
Defense: 50
Sp. Attack: 125 (My IQ accordng to some random webiste)
Sp. Defense: 100
Speed: 75

Moves: Wake-up Slap, Fling, Payback, Me First, Last Resort, Nasty Plot, Chatter, Stockpile, Spit Up, Swallow, Torment, Taunt, Yawn, Slack Off, Sketch, Theif, Curse, Doubleslap, Scratch, Sing, Surf, Mimic, Bubble, Splash, Rest, Struggle.

I'd be the most useless Pokemon XD

If your endurance sucks and you'd get punched out in a fist fight, why the fuck do you have a defense of 100? 100 is above average!

Endurance for me falls in the HP category. Defense sits for something like how often I hurt myself.

I'll admit, though, you have reason. For all the things I pointed out. I'm not going to argue any further.

HP: 75
Attack: 10 (Whoo make Blissey proud)
Defense: 70
Sp. Attack: 155
Sp. Defense: 90
Speed: 118

Incredi-Special sweeper yay!

Type: Prolly Normal/Dark or Normal/Psychic (which the type test agrees with, but I like Dark more)

Moves: Astonish, Nasty Plot, Doubleslap, Mimic, Copycat, Hyper Voice, X-Scissor, Pursuit, Thief, Outrage, Rest, Sleep Talk, Glare, Pursuit, Bubble, Scary Face, Hidden Power, Calm Mind, Amnesia, Secret Power, Assist, Trick, Switcheroo, U-Turn, Quick Attack, Recover, Baton Pass, Defend Order, Attack Order, Flamethrower, Nightmare

Abilities: Anger Point and Super Luck

Edit: I'm putting in HP and adding 100 to the max amount of points you can have.

HP: 90
Attack: 70
Defence: 110
Special Attack: 125
Special Defence: 90
Speed: 125

90 + 70 + 110 + 125 + 90 + 125 = 610
..You're a cheater! XD

---
Either dark, or Psychic.
Ability: Poison heal

HP: 155
Attack: 1
Defence: 150
Special Attack: 75
Special Defence: 75
Speed: 144

-Calm Mind
-Dark Pulse
-Psychic
-Moonlight

Ok that's really easy to get turned around, I ended up with 610 as well..

---
For shits and giggles.
Ability: Rough skin

HP: 1
Attack: 1
Defence: 1
Special Attack: 1
Special Defence: 1
Speed: 595

-Endeavour
-
-
-

Levi, pokemon edition:
Type: Water/...Psychic?
Ability: Drizzle (probably not, but I love rain D:)

HP: 60
Attack: 40
Defense: 50
Sp. Attack: 115
Sp. Defense: 150
Speed: 65

Moves:
Water Gun
Scary Face
Yawn
Confusion (totally)
Calm Mind
Uproar
Stockpile
Spit Up
Swallow
Psybeam
Glare
Water Pulse
Nasty Plot
Wring Out
Moonlight
Aura Sphere
Hydro Pump

(this is by leveling up; I'm too lazy to decide on specific levels or get into TMs and stuff...)

Type: Dragon/water um... Psychic, or maybe grass? ice? Psychic/ice I guess, or Grass/ice
Ability: I think Marvel Scale or Unaware for some reason..

HP: 135
Attack: 35
Defense: 20
Special Attack: 60
Special Defense: 120
Speed: 100

Among my moves would be Powder Snow, Attract (lol), Flail (more lol), Return and Frustration (both learned naturally), Mean Look, Milk Drink (put chocolate in front of that), Rest, Slack off, Sleep Talk, teeter dance (xD), Wish, Yawn, Counter, Morning Sun (?), Nature Power (?), Perish song (RICK ROLL!), Double kick, Fury Attack (poke of doom!), Leer, Rage, Rapid Spin,

Yes I'm going through every single move and listing the good ones..

.. Reversal, Sky Attack, Destiny Bond (?), Helping Hand, Hidden power, Psycho Boost (?), Pursuit, Recycle, Secret Power, Sketch, Synthesis (?), Taunt, Bide, Endure, Glare, Grasswhistle, Grudge, Revenge, and of course Tackle.

My movepool is against my stats, unfortunatly. I feel like the Porygons did before 3rd gen ;-;

If I were to be used, I'd probably be an annoyer (Attract, Mean Look, Perish song, Grasswhistle, And a whole bunch of Healing moves..)

Cheese, I'd hate to go up against myself in a competitive battle.. D:

Cubone Man
Ground-Dark
HP-95
Atk-68
Def-115
SpA-95 (just a guess don't know IQ)
SpD-130
Seed-97
Attacks:Rest Yawn Eartquake Sucker Punch Dark Pulse Explosion

Quick Wall??!??!!!:huh:

Not what I was expecting...
\__/
(o o)
(. .)

HP: 60 (Not so great because I get worn out after running the 100m sprint)
ATK: 70 (I'm not too bad...for a geek)
DEF: 80 (see ATK)
SPA: 110 (I guess I'm pretty smart)
SPD: 70 (I believe it is implied that Sp. D is like determination)
SPE: 94 (I'm surprisingly fast for a very short amount of time)

I know it only adds up to 484. Let's just say I'm not that good.

HP: 80
Attack: 80
Defense: 80
Special Attack: 180
Special Defense: 0
Speed: 70

I'm the pathetic one. :D

Also, I get quite sick at least one or twice a month.

MOMOGON, the peach Pokemon (Thanks FMC :D)

Type: Steel
Ability: No Guard

HP: 50 (No stamina whatsoever.)
Atk: 75 (Mostly body checks and that kind of mess :P)
Def: 120 (I can take a few hits and bounce back after a while)
Sp. Atk: 155 (I guess I'm pretty smart.)
Sp. Def: 50 (Terrible immunity :<)
Speed: 50 (I'm sloooow :x)

I guess I'd be decent at taking out physical sweepers. If I had a Quick Claw/Choice Scarf.

HP: 85 (I can run for long distances, but that's about it :P )
Attack: 65 (Not too strong. But willpowery xP )
Defence: 95 (I prefer defense over offense sometimes)
Special Attack: 120 (Shmartish-ish-ish.)
Special Defence: 40 (I have to take vitamin C pills or else I get a cold every three days. Also I hate hot but like cold.)
Speed: 95 (Wheeee I like running)

Pretty good special attacker, but terrible in every other stat except speed and defence. I guess if I had a Choice Scarf I would work better. And would an Ice Rabbit made by FMC really be good at special attack like that? Oh, well xD

Back
Top Bottom