• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[OOC+Signup] Wellspring Village (OPEN)

Coloursfall

THIS IS HOW WE BLEED
This is a co-production run by myself, Zora, moony, and Dwagie.

Wellspring Village is a nice, quaint little town on the southern shore of Urnus Island in the tropical Uchu Region. It's not too far from a lovely resort, and tourism is the major trade. A wonderful place to relax and live the quite and sunny life, Wellspring draws all sorts from all places. In fact, most of the residents are a bit more...strange than they let on.

Though there are normal everyday humans here, some of the inhabitants of Wellspring Village are Legendary Pokemon taken human form to live out normal enough human lives. Each may have their own reasons why, but they have all come to Wellspring, which is ideal for them due to its out-of-the-way and calm location. They may not know each other, but they all are doing their best to keep their true natures quiet...or not, as the case may be.

Go forth and live your lives!

Rules:
-Read the RP forum rules!
-This is a Sandbox sort of RP. There's no predetermined plot.
-There can be more than one of each legendary (except Arceus and Giratina)
-Be reasonable; please no crazed serial killers and such. You can be a bit...strange (who isn't?) but I don't want this to turn into a bloody massacre.
-You can be a normal human if you like.
-You may have as many characters as you think you can handle.

Form:

[B]Name:[/B]
[B]Age:[/B]
[B]Gender:[/B]
[B]Species:[/B] (if not human)
[B]Appearance:[/B]
[B]Personalty:[/B] (PO is okay)
[B]Other:[/B] (You can put your history here if you care to include it.)

This is a (very terrible) general map of the area. Feel free to add small stores and what have you. You can say what house you want, if you like x3

I'm putting a reserve on Arceus. <:

Name: Yuuka Florus
Species: Shaymin

Appearance: Yuuka is relatively small and rather dainty, measuring in at only 5 feet tall and weighting 95lbs. She has a slim figure and small bust, making her look rather young. Her skin is smooth and so pale its almost white, and her hair is a rather shocking shade of bright emerald green, though the roots are yellow, leading most to assume it dyed. Her eyes are a bright blue.

Her usual mode of dress is a simple cotton skirt that falls to her knees, a backless white cotton shirt, sandals (though she will go barefoot if she can) and a large purple flower in her hair. She tends to wear several hemp bracelets or chokers at once, often with wooden beads in them.

Personalty: PO~

Other: Not much to put here yet.

Gwuh I'll do Arceus later. *lazy*

Reserving Suicune and Raikou, if you please.

EDIT: And I'd like to call that house on the right, right in front of the Pokemon Center.

Last edited:
heylookasandboxRPthis'lltotallylast!

Name: Mishayn (Shayn)

Appearance: Shayn is rather pale, but manages somehow to not look sickly. Shayn is a bit on the short side, and slightly thin. His eyes are very large and are a glowey shade of hazel, and his ears appear to be a bit on the large side. He has very light brown, curly hair that looks like it would be a pain to comb, upon which usually rests a grass-green fedora hat. This hat always has a flower of some sort pinned to it which changes daily. He wears a lot of green, brown, and white, and the Shaymin-in-disguise is especially partial to vests.

Personality: You could potentially describe Shayn as kooky, if you were feeling particularly Dr. Seuss-ish at that moment. He's given to manic grins and leaps of both the faithful and conclusion-reaching kinds. Shayn is the sort of Shaymin who points at you and yells "This one?" until you look around, at which point he steals your lunch and promptly gives it back. Shayn spends a lot of time gardening, at which he is unnaturally gifted. Shayn is also a giving soul, handing out fruits and veggies to random townspeople, or sometimes throwing lavish dinners for his friends. Shayn enjoys walking in clearings.

I'll probably give him a human roommate, but if someone would like to take that part...?

Oh, and I'll be taking that small house by the beach on the bottom-left.

Last edited:
Reserving Lugia, shockingly. And Moltres, for the fun of it.

Moltres shall be Momoharu's neighbor, and Lugia will be down south by the beach, in the house in the corner on the left.

Name: Joseph Vladimir Volkov

Appearance: Joseph is a rather small young man, with short, scrawny build. His big eyes are aquatic blue and he have (surprisingly) long dark brown hair, which is styled in rather big dreadlocks. He wears a blue T-shirt with a cloud pattern, and a pair of grey pants that reach down to his knees. He also wears a pair of sandals, and have a bracelet made of small, pink stones on his wrist.

Personalty: Joseph is... quite special. He's not insane, nor stupid, but it's easy to tell that he's not quite there. He tend to go about daydreaming at all times, and talk about everything that pops into his mind, even if the conversation is absolutely unrelated. He have the nasty habit of becoming extremely fixated with something and then losing interest after a while, leaving what he started unfinished.

Yes, his head is in the clouds at pretty much all times, and often ask questions about stuff others take for granted. He also seem to be able to see the true form of the legendary Pokémon who live in Wellspring Village, but since his world is pretty wacky anyway, and everyone knows he's not quite normal, no one quite takes him seriously. Due to his rather peculiar behaviour, Joseph has become somewhat popular actually, and most people in Wellspring Village is quite friendly with the strange boy.

Other: I listened to this song while making this character, and I felt it fit.
Also Butch, if you feel like it, I can be your room mate, I mean my character's a little too young to live alone anyway.

Okay everyone, forms in come on :3 so we can start! Reserved and accepted and such.

Also:

Name: Ishvara Inceptum
Species: Arceus

Appearance: Ishvara is a tall, slender man with pale white skin and blond hair that falls down to his waist. His eyes are yellow normally, but seem to change colour constantly. He has long nails that he paints a different colour every day, and matching eyeshadow. He usually wears, strangely enough, a white suit with a tie that matches his current nail polish and makeup, and earrings with gemstones set in that match the same. His casual wear consists of a white hoodie and khaki shorts.

Personalty: PO~! *lazy*

Other: He's gunna live in the same house as moony's Mew. I'll let her pick the house.

Name: Zora "Midnight" Smith (Yeah I'm using my name. I'm just that cool.)
Species: Darkrai

Appearance: Her human appearance takes the form of a woman, about 5'11", who is rather slender, with long bright blue hair, pale skin and green eyes. Her attire normally consists of a violet T-shirt, black jeans and a badass jacket that looks like it may have been stolen straight off the back of someone from Team Rocket. For some strange reason, she likes to wear the scabbard of a sword strapped to her back. No one really knows if there's a real sword in there though.

Personalty: Ordinarily, very laid-back. Also a hopeless romantic. But woe betide you if you get her mad, because she could easily kill you without a second thought. The rest, is PO.

Other: Abnormally, the collar around her head as a Darkrai is blue, instead of red. She also lives in one of the houses nearer to town.

I'll do other profiles later. >>

Name: Entia

Species: Lugia

Appearance: Entia is a tall woman, with mid-length black hair. Her eyes are very dark brown and somewhat almond-shaped. She has very pale skin, however. She wears a wide variety of clothes. Some days, she likes wearing just jeans and a t-shirt. Other days, she wears a dress. Some days she wears a skirt. It just depends on her mood, really. It usually has blue somewhere on it, though, since that's her favorite color.

Personalty: Entia is a serious, practical person (except for the person part). She is usually logical and calculating. She, despite being a deity herself, is a believer in science, as she realizing that the principles that have been discovered do usually work. Despite her serious and scientific nature, she loves being told jokes and funny stories. She likes laughing, and will sometimes even remember things that make her laugh at random times. She also loves swimming, which is convenient, seeing as she lives near the beach.

Other: She came to Wellspring Village because she got irritated by all the wannabe Trainers trying to come down and catch her (and some were kind of hard to beat). She found it convenient, because she was able to live in disguise while still watching over her beloved ocean.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Nafter

Species: Moltres

Appearance: Nafter's skin is darker and more tanned than Entia's. He has mid-length red hair (mid-length for short-cut hair, that is). He is of average height and weight. His eyes are a watery shade of blue, like sky blue, but darker. He usually wears plain blue jeans and a shirt that usually is either red, orange, yellow, or a mixture of the three. He sometimes wears other t-shirts when he think's they're cool or funny, and occasionally wears tye-dye, though those are usually on casual weekends spent lounging around his house.

Personalty: Nafter is the kind of guy that likes amusing people. He will sometimes deliberately do or say stupid things to make people laugh. Had he actually gone through school, he would have most likely been voted class clown. He is also very friendly and social, and easily gets lonely. He is not hyper, though, and can stay still and quiet when he wants to. He likes being outside and in the sunlight, but doesn't like swimming or getting too wet. He does make an exception for showers, so you do not have to worry over his manly stench.

Other: He came to Wellspring Village because he was curious about life as a human.

Name: Florel
Appearance: Florel is rather tall for his species, standing at five foot five. His skin is light brown, due to spending a lot of time in the sun. Green eyes tend to match the green streaks in his black hair. Often he can be seen wearing a green jacket over a shirt and a pair of black jeans.
Other: Florel came to Wellspring because he heard through talking to other Pokemon that legends tended to live there in disquise and he wanted to seek out other Shaymin.

Last edited:
Name: Ming-Yuuka
Species: Mew
Appearance: She is very small for her age, sporting two short piggy tails on either head of her head and a large sweater that covers her down to her mid-thigh and reaches short of the tips of her fingers. She wears a skirt under her sweater, that peeks out at the bottom her sweater and high knee toe socks striped rainbow. When she wears shoes, she will wear white runners, other than that she'll run around in her sock feet on the floors. She has pale purple eyes and dark black hair with bits of pink dyed hair flecked through.

Personalty: She's sweet, happy, and very upbeat it is called "infectious". Other than that, PO.

Other: She used to live with another older man, but was rescued by Ishvara when she started showing signs of abuse. Ishvara has adopted her and they now live in house that looks at the water front. She likes watching sunsets with her new 'Daddy'.

Name: Atemu
Species: Mewtwo
Appearance: He has a dark shade of purple for hair that is kept short enough to brush his shoulders, his skin pale with a tinge of purple to make him look like a zombie of sorts that he simple explains away as a "skin condition". He has deep purple eyes, which are usual seen narrowed or bored looking. He wears a dark purple muscle shirt to fend off the heat, black jean pants and black shoes. When he goes out at night, he will pull on a light purple hoodie with the hood up at all times.

Personalty: PO.
Other: He lives with "Yuuka-Chan" since she never seems to leave him alone and has decided that he is her "daddy" when she was very young. I'll let FMC pick the house for this one.

Name: Byrne

Species: Groudon

Appearance: He has a red, mullet-like hairstyle and brown eyes. He wears a grey button-down shirt under a pinstriped vest. He wears black dress pants. His shoes are a half-size two small and are grey.

Other: You can chose where he lives.

----

Name: Kiki

Appearance: Her long, blonde hair is always tied with a pink scrunchie into a ponytail. Her eyes are green. She wears a white blouse with images of flowers sown into the collar and a long, black skirt. On her feet, you will usually see brown sandals or her white sneakers....

Personalty: PO, but she is hyper and bubbly.

Other: Same with her

I am reserving the house... uh... The big house in the Right corner of the Top right box. (The area of houses near the Rec center, The big house in the right corner)

Name: Hoez (HOE-ez) Ohonson (OH-on-son) [lol creative name rite?]
Species: Ho-Oh
Appearance: Tall,wears a white T-shirt with an orangeish-red flak jacket over it. Hi hair is brown and spikes all around his head, and sometimes wears a hat that is golden and has a golden Pheonix's crest sticking out. His pants are black and have many pockets in them. He wear black gloves with blue fingertips on the top, and the entire fingers are blue on the bottom. The blue is bumpy for grip.
Personalty: Hoez has multiple personality disorder (MPD). His most frequent personalities are a sarcastic and stubboron SOB, a somewhat depressing downer, and a hyperactive curious.
Other: I was seriously uncreative on appearance.

Name: Florel
Appearance: Florel is rather tall for his species, standing at five foot five. His skin is light brown, due to spending a lot of time in the sun. Green eyes tend to match the green streaks in his black hair. Often he can be seen wearing a green jacket over a shirt and a pair of black jeans.
Other: Florel came to Wellspring because he heard through talking to other Pokemon that legends tended to live there in disquise and he wanted to seek out other Shaymin.

How did he find out? It's a secret.

Back
Top Bottom