• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

If you were a Pokemon, which would it be?

Glitchpokemon

Discovering the secrets of glitch Pokemon!
If you could be ANY Pokemon in the world, which one would it be? I would be Infernape because it is my favorite.

Oh, quite a conundrum. I think most practical would be something that could easily move around, still do basic human tasks, and such. I don't know what could fit that bill.

I know it would be really fun to be something like Uxie, Lati@s, Breloom, stuff like that. But really, I'd hate to be just one Pokemon. Why not be a set of different ones at your own choice?

meowth.

look, I'm making at money out of thin air forty times every time I get up after taking a nap! if we factor in pickup and the chance of getting pp ups, that's sixty-four times, even if I can't have leppa berries and ethers and stuff.

Ditto, or some higher intelligence pokemon, such as a humanoid, or maybe a psudeolegendary

If I can be horribly Mary-Sue-ish, I'd go for Mew. You get the ability to transform into anything a la Ditto, plus epic pow0rz, the ability to fly, and a cuteness factor of ten.

I would say Ditto too- Be in someone else's shoes once in a while.

But then some trainer comes. >:[

Back
Top Bottom