• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I may not be Glinda, but I like this better :D

Flora

local hellion
Pronoun
they/he/ey
So, if you read my Grr thread posts you probably know that I want to go into theater. You may also know that I've never gotten a part. No matter what I do.

If you read my most recent Fwee thread post, you may also know that I somehow managed to make the speaking-part auditions for my school play, the last one I ever do here.

Our play happens to be the Wizard of Oz, which, amusingly enough, I did four years ago, under the same director as the version I'm doing now. It was more along the lines of the play version (as opposed to the movie), which is much the same, except for a few additional characters, and another, very pretty song for Dorothy, called "Evening Star".

However, my director gave this song to one of the new characters, Gloria, who was with Dorothy when the song was sung.

I freaking loved the song when I heard it, and when I was informed that it was going to be the same this year, my immediate thought was "I WANT TO BE GLORIA." And when they asked who I wanted to be, I said "Either Glinda or Gloria."

We got the cast list late last night.

GUESS WHICH PART I GOT. If you guessed Gloria, you're right! :D

I was literally squealing with happiness (my friend can attest to this, she was there at the time).

I'm so freaking floaty-happy :DDDDDDDDDDDD

Yaaaaaay Flora! It must feel great to finally get a part you want. Congrats! :)

Back
Top Bottom