• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Macbeth Mafia [Day 8]

Re: Macbeth Mafia

ugh, day 2 actually, I didn't say who the King was originally because I just assumed they would execute someone on the first day as the town's kill but I guess that didn't happen. It wasn't supposed to be withheld info but I guess that's how I'll have to play it now.

Anyway, the time for Day is up, so I think I'll from now on just go with what the town votes unless the King shows up and makes an order.

So the town has decided to abstain today.

The moon rises. Night will last 48 hours. Send in those night actions.

This isn't working out too well...

Re: Macbeth Mafia [N2]

The sun rises once more. And our cast, sauntering into the plaza, finds to their surprise that nobody has been harmed during the night. For better or for worse.

Nobody has died. Sunset is in 48 hours.

... Inactive mafia, then? This is weird, but good. Any inspectors have info?

It is indeed. Strange, though.

By the way, I'm The King. The reason I haven't posted so far? A mix of forgetfulness and stupidity, with just a smidgen of bad luck.

So, thoughts on who to lynch?

Actually, I do have info!

Hiya, I'm Lady Macduff. I investigated Mai on Night 1 (the second night) and found her to be Mafia.

Obviously, we can't lynch her or she'll become queen. So, uh, any thoughts?

(also, Macduff, don't roleclaim; that'll make you an insta-target for Macbeth and we'll be screwed)

Re: Macbeth Mafia

Wait.
Why can't we lynch Mai?

I'll kill Coroxn and become queen myself. :D

You know, I don't think I'm going to bother with a convincing fakeclaim. You wouldn't believe me anyway. So, I'll just try to play this out~

Flower Doll never told us who she inspected the first night. She could be Banquo, just so you know. I won't risk killing her for now, but it's something to keep in mind.

Minnow, does Banquo win alongside the mafia or do they win by themselves and override my victory? What about with the innocents?

If Banquo lives until the point where either party would have otherwise won, then Banquo wins instead.

Mai, I investigated Squirrel (which wound up being useless, as she died that day). I didn't mention it because it was obviously unimportant (and I forgot who I investigated, derp)

Hey Flower Doll.
I think that maybe we should kill you?
Otherwise we have no chance of winning.

Holy shiz!

ok, so if we execute Mai, she'll become queen and execute one of us.

..That's actually all that i'm caught up with. Any one got any ideas?

If Banquo lives until the point where either party would have otherwise won, then Banquo wins instead.

That's disappointing. :( We could've scratched out an alliance, Flower Doll and I! If she's Banquo, that is.

I have no comment on the manner of my death.

Back
Top Bottom