• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Macbeth Mafia [Day 8]

Re: Macbeth Mafia [N2]

flowwer is not an inspector you dumpass

also mafia target me, don't ask wwhy

flowwer is not an inspector you dumpass

And how would you know that? I know well enough that if I were Mafia, claiming as inspector can be relatively dangerous because the real inspector could counter-claim and lynch me.

You're making me fairly suspicious of Mafia involvement; perhaps Lady Macbeth?

It's been 48 hours, but since there's still some talk I'll extend it by 24.

See you then.

No no. Mai can't be Lady MacBeth...because Flower Doll said she found Mai to be mafia, and Lady MacBeth doesn't appear to be mafia upon inspection. She's Macbeth, if anything.

"-If Macbeth is targeted for execution during the day, he will fight back, kill the King, and become King."

welp

"-If Macbeth is targeted for execution during the day, he will fight back, kill the King, and become King."

welp

That's why I offered the idea of lynching myself.

...oh, now I get it. You think I'm claiming Lady Macduff so I can become king. That's...kinda silly, for reasons cited above.

Also @ Coroxn if that was directed at me, I was saying RK-10 might be Lady Macbeth.

Here's the reason I wanted to be targetted: I am "a" witch, who has 3 lives. Each night I may sacrafice myself to protect someone, losing a life. If I am targetted, I survive but with one less life.

(makes sense, with an extra role and all)

So.....lynch who?

All right. Sorry about the lateness. Night falls, and on a popular vote our cast decides to execute Flower Doll. Chop chop.

Flower Doll is dead. They were not mafia.

Sunrise is in 48 hours, I hope. Also, for King and other optional night roles, please pm me that you don't want to act if you get the chance; speeds things up a bit.

Re: Macbeth Mafia [N4]

The sun rises again over Scottish hills, and as the cast rouses from their sleep, they notice one of their number is missing.

Doc Scratch is dead. They were not mafia.

Sunset in 48 hours.

Re: Macbeth Mafia [D5]

So you didn't listen to me and killed one of my best bros.

And also Macduff decided to neglect his duties

This sucks

Re: Macbeth Mafia [D5]

And, once again, the sun sets behind the castle walls, with the group deciding to put off any executions till the morrow.

No one has died.

Day is in 48 hours.

Re: Macbeth Mafia [N5]

Dawn breaks after an uneventful night. Well, uneventful except for the DEATHLY SCREAMS.

Glace has died. They were not mafia.

48 hours, as usual.

Back
Top Bottom