• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Macbeth Mafia [Day 8]

Re: Macbeth Mafia [Day 6]

Well. I guess I'm the last townie to "die", due to my 3 lives.

I'd say deal with it but it's a bad situation!

Appar8tly the game is supposed to end when Macduff is killed. 8ut the mafia equaling the town is reasonable enough.

Last edited:

God Im scared.

That's gr8! You should be ::::)

Legend: Weeeeeeeell, it depends on who I end up killing! If it's Coroxn, then I think I'll 8e in the clear........

If you're 8anquo, you can't join the mafia.

2iigh..
ii hate iit when the reason for a Mafia game griindiing two a halt ii2 becau2e the GM hasn't been on iin week2.

I am sorry. I got caught up in school and kinda forgot a little bit. Anyway, after a heated discussion, the group decides that Mai would be the best target for execution.

Mai is brought to the guillotine and is quickly exec—OH WAIT NO. MAI WAS MACBETH AND AS WE ALL KNOW NO MAN OF WOMAN BORN CAN BLAHBLAHBLAH. In a fit of rage, Mai turns on King Duncan, stabbing his eyes.

Pulling the crown off the limp head of Coroxn, Mai claims the throne.

Coroxn is dead. They were not mafia.

Mai is now King, having the power of daily execution. Ohboyherewego.

Moonset is in 48 hours.

Re: Macbeth Mafia [Night 6]

VOTE MAI

IF WE VOTE HER SHE'LL COUNTER-KILL HERSELF.

HOW CONVENIENT!

haha no you are I protected Darkaura last night

also you're voting with Mai.

A8stain, 8ecause it's suppoooooooosed to 8e night you guys!

Unless it isn't, in which case I'm going to have to change my vote. ^^^^^^^^;;

You guys know the point of a king is to have ultimate rule, riiiiiiiight? Your votes don't count ::::)

And again, the sun rises above Scotland.

Their numbers are dwindling. Who could it be that died this night?

Oh, it was nobody has died. Although they could be sure they heard screams in the night...

Sunset in 48 hours.

Back
Top Bottom