• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

N-formation

Gropius is apparently an actual German name.

It doesn't matter whether it's an actual name or not; there's tons of other real names out there that don't sound as ... suspicious ... as Gropius. I'm pretty sure the Japanese Nintendo peope are going to pass important things through English-speakers first, since the English-speaking parts of the world are really big buyers as well...

According to Masuda's blog, Ghetsis is named for the German word for G note ("G" pronounced "ghe") and the C sharp note ("cis" pronounced "tsis.") I wonder if Gropius has a similar theme?

Last edited:
Gropius doesn't sound suspicious. I think I have an uncle by that name and we used to practice naked wrestling in my basement almost every day through elementary school. One time he was showing me a hold and he had me pinned down for 10 minutes! However once I passed the age of 12 we didn't practice anymore. I wonder why?

Gosh I miss your invasive attention Uncle Gropius.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom