• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Coroxn vs. Ampharos (ref: Squornshellous Beta)

Both parties have agreed to a draw. I'm a little sketchy on the prizes for a an e-ref who finished a battle in a draw, but I believe prizes are as follows.

Coroxn gets $8
Ampharos gets $8
Aethelstan gets $2

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong here.

Last edited:
My bad.

Raven gains 1 EXP
Chelsae gains 2 EXP
Lostprophet gains 3 EXP
Iron Tooth gains 1 EXP
Doppelgang'd gains 2 EXP
Delphi gains 1 EXP

...is there any particular reason you're not going to finish this? Delphi is kind of about to die, at which point the battle will be over anyway.

...is there any particular reason you're not going to finish this? Delphi is kind of about to die, at which point the battle will be over anyway.

Because as long as he keeps ordering to do nothing, he can't die. Dopple doesn't have enough energy to knock him out via health. We're sort of in a stalemate.

((Also, Chelsae was holding a Lucky Egg at the beginning of the battle, so she should have received 3 exp points))

I thought that you had an entire other pokémon to bring in against the abra, but looking at the EXP distribution, was that just incorrect notation in the ending stats?

In any case, doing nothing should still cost energy. It should not be possible to stalemate someone by sitting around saying "do nothing" over and over again. There's no reason this battle shouldn't finish up in a couple of rounds, max.

Yeah, that was a notation error, Dopple is my last Pokemon.

If, Coroxn is fine with it, we could continue this then.

Going from a tie to a loss because of morals. (Damn you morals!)

Yeah, Delphi has 4% energy left and I am not winning this in any way, shape or form, so I am editing the above commands to:

~Psychic~Psychic~Psychic.

And now Delphi is unable to continue, and you have one. Good game.

I dunno how the Pokemon thing got messed up again, I'm sure I fixed it before.

But um, in that case prizes are:

Coroxn gets $9
Denryu (finally updating the name) gets $24
Aethelstan gets $7

Raven gains 1 EXP
Chelsae gains 3 EXP
Lostprophet gains 3 EXP
Iron Tooth gains 1 EXP
Doppelgang'd gains 2 EXP
Delphi gains 2 EXP

Turns out you actually come out with more money, Coroxn. Your morals win the day.

Last edited:
((Also, Chelsae was holding a Lucky Egg at the beginning of the battle, so she should have received 3 exp points))

Anyway, are you not going to do a reffing for the last round at all? It's understandable, but extra money for you..?

What happened to your sableye, Coroxn?

It was a gift to Squiddlebuddy, but she was still in my team when the battle started. So she was in two places at once. You might want to get some physicists on that.

feh, the physicists won't be able to help you all that much there. get some mathematicians.

I hear the computer scientists got around it with some "pointer" thingamajig, though...

Well, the physicists have observed photon particles in two different places, so I'm deferring to them on the matter.

Back
Top Bottom