• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eishiba vs Richie

Skylark

1v1 single
Style: Switch
DQ: Standard week
Damage Cap: 30
Banned Moves: OHKO's, no chills
Arena: King DeDeDe's Arena

The crowd has paid good money and expect a fight! Surrounded by characters from the Nintendo world in the crowd, both trainers fight in the center of an arena. Any move that deals damage, has a 50% chance of knocking the opponent out of the arena and into the crowd. If this happens, the Pokemon is attacked by the crowd. It could range from Mario shooting his fireball, or Samus Aran zapping the Pokemon, depending on what the ref wants to use. A damage roll of 1-5 is determined. After this, the Pokemon returns to the arena.

My first battle!

Eishiba's Active Squad

Miss Diplodocus the Female Chikorita
Ability: Overgrow

Cuddles the Female Skorupi
Ability: Battle Armor

Happie the Male Mankey
Ability: Anger Point

Tsk Tsk the Female Gastly
Ability: Levitate

Richie's Active Squad

Chikorita the Female Chikorita
Ability: Overgrow
Item: Sun Stone

Pichu the Male Pichu
Ability: Static

Gastly the Male Gastly
Ability: Levitate

Poliwag the Male Poliwag
Ability: Water Absorb

Michelle the Female Cubone
Ability: Rock Head

-Richie sends out
-Eishiba sends out and commands
-Richie commands

Lets go with Happie!

Start with Bulk Up! Then Bulk Up again! Then use Earthquake!

Bulk up~Bulk Up~Earthquake

'kay, it's the first round, so let's get off to a good start.
Nasty Plot to build up some power, then Tail Whip to get the opponent's defence down. Then, Tackle. If we can get 'em off his feet while that Earthquake is going on, he'll be stuck and roll around like a...rolling thing. I hope.

Nasty Plot~Tail Whip~Tackle

Welcome one and all to the king of Dream Land's arena! Yes. You've heard right. Everyone from the Nintendo world has been invited. Here, you can see the likes of Kirby and Meta Knight, but that's not all! The audience of today's event consists of a wide array of characters, from villains like Bowser and Donkey Kong to loveable protagonists like Mario, Luigi and Pikachu. Whether you love 'em or hate 'em, the characters present today have only one thought in their mind - the savage carnal destruction that can only come forth from a battle.

Round One

Eishiba
Mankey
Happie (M) <Anger Point>
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
-Ready to rumble

Richie
Pichu
Pichu (M) <Static>
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
-Bursting with uncontrollable energy

Richie started by sending out a tiny Pichu who was itching to battle. Sparks of electricity fizzled and popped of his cheeks as he awaited his opponent. Eishiba, standing on the opposite side of the arena, tossed a pokeball into the air. A bright red flash temporarily blinded the audience, which roared with excitement at the sight of a battle between a Mankey and a Pichu. This would be interesting, to say the least.

Happie suddenly started showing off his various muscles to the crowd. Pichu wondered what was going on. This wasn't a show-off competition after all. Happie, however, was unfazed by his opponent's puzzled expression. He continued flexing in front of the crowd, and some of the audience couldn't suppress a blush or two as Happie suddenly gained more muscle.

Pichu wouldn't be bothered by his opponents antics. Instead, he started plotting the downfall of his clueless foe. Pichu started devising the most cunning plan he could think of which would lead to his opponent's defeat without him even breaking a sweat. After considering many ideas, Pichu had discovered the most efficient way to attack his opponent. No one noticed, but Pichu snickered for quite some time after this.

Happie simply kept showing off his muscles which were rapidly increasing in size. His body was now in overdrive mode. Even with minimal effort, his body had undergone hypertrophy. If some members of the audience were unsure whether or not Happie was bigger and heavier than Pichu at the start of the battle, it was definitely clear that Happie, in his current state, was larger and heavier than the rat pokemon.

Happie was rather surprised when Pichu suddenly ran straight towards him. He braced himself for whatever Pichu might have in store, and he was clearly shocked when Pichu jumped up and hit his face with his tail. It wasn't a powerful hit. It didn't even seem like Pichu had tried to hurt Happie. Shocked and confused by the attack, Happie lowered his guard just a bit.

Suddenly, Happie started flailing wildly about. He jumped up and down rapidly, causing shock waves to spread across the arena. The ground shook violently, and Pichu was thrown into the air with little difficulty. Pichu, who was slammed repeatedly up and down by the earthquake, was quite shaken up by the attack.

With some difficulty, Pichu rose to his feet. With great determination, he ran towards the Monkey pokemon with all of his might. Unfortunately, Happie seemed to be unaffected by the blow.

Eishiba
Mankey
Happie (M) <Anger Point>
Health: 97%
Energy: 90%
-Unfazed +2 Atk +1 Def

Richie
Pichu
Pichu (M) <Static>
Health: 82%
Energy: 94%
-Determined to fight +2 Sp. atk

Notes
-Am I to interpret "A damage roll of 1-5 is determined." as meaning the arena can cause 1% to 5% damage?
-A Pichu's not going to be able to tackle a Mankey to the ground anytime soon.

Damage and Energy Calculations
Pichu's HP = 100 - 18(earthquake) = 82
Pichu's energy = 100 - 2(nasty plot) - 1(tail whip) - 3(tackle) = 94
Happie's HP = 100 - 3(tackle) = 97
Happie's energy = 100 - 2(bulk up) - 2(bulk up) - 6(earthquake) = 90

Final Notes
Richie commands first

Woooow, thoes first commands were screwed up. What was I thinking?
Anyway, Pichu, keep those mean thoughts going with another Nasty Plot, then Toxic twice.

Nasty Plot~Toxic~Toxic

Round Two

Eishiba
Mankey
Happie (M) <Anger Point>
Health: 97%
-Unfazed +2 Atk +1 Def

Richie
Pichu
Pichu (M) <Static>
Health: 82%
Energy: 94%
-Determined to fight +2 Sp. atk

As soon as the round began, Happie started hurling a barrage of insults towards Pichu. "Pathetic little creature. You have no chance of standing up against the likes of me. Why, you can't even manage to properly control your electricity. Ha! If I were you, I'd go sit in a corner and die. You're not worth my time."

Although the insults weren't particularly good, Pichu fell for the taunt hook-line and sinker. Sure, he wanted to devise the best way to crush his opponent after what that stinking furball just said, but in his head, Pichu decided that straight out attacking would be the best way of inflicting pain. With his tiny paws, he punched and flailed wildly. In his attempt to hurt his opponent, the tiny mouse, however, accidentally punched himself a few times.

Significantly pleased at his opponent's reaction, Happie started screeching with all his might. His screech sounded like nails on a chalkboard. For a few seconds, all of the audience were seen to be covering their ears. To their relief, the screeching quickly stopped. It seemed like Pichu was the most affected. Moments after most of the audience had recovered from the sound, Pichu was still holding its head in its hands, trying to recover from Happie's screech.

It took a few more moments before Pichu's fury returned. Seething with rage, Pichu ran at his top speed, aiming for maximal damage. Once again, he flailed wildly and used various body parts to scratch, gnaw, and slash at the monkey. Suddenly, as if sympathizing with Pichu, Princess Peach jumped into the arena and hit Happie with a flurry of kicks. Quickly regaining her composure, Princess Peach stepped out of the arena as if nothing had happened.

Happie was more angry at Princess Peach than at Pichu at this moment. In his rage, he jumped up and down, sending tremors across the arena. Most of the audience were thrown off their feet, and Happie smirked as Princess Peach shrieked while struggling to regain her balance. Pichu, on the other hand, was also unfortunate. Due to the strong tremors, Pichu was thrown into the air. He would've fell out of the arena had not Mario's fireball come blazing into Pichu to give him a push in the right direction. Pichu, absolutely furious at this point, rammed into Happie's gut with all the force he could muster.

Eishiba
Mankey
Happie (M) <Anger Point>
Health: 85%
-Unfazed +2 Atk +1 Def

Richie
Pichu
Pichu (M) <Static>
Health: 51%
Energy: 78%
-Determined to fight +2 Sp. atk -2 Def

Notes
-Pichu's taunt ended after the third action.

Damage and Energy Calculations
Pichu's HP = 82 - 21(earthquake) - 4(Mario's fireball) - 2(struggle) - 2(struggle) - 2(struggle) = 51
Pichu's energy = 94 - 3(struggle) - 3(struggle) - 3(struggle) = 85
Happie's HP = 97 - 3(Peach's kicks) - 3(struggle) - 3(struggle) - 3(struggle) = 85
Happie's energy = 90 - 4(taunt) - 2(screech) - 6(earthquake) = 78

Final Notes
Eishiba commands first

Use Bulk up, then earthquake twice. If you are tormented replace the second earthquake with close combat.

Bulk up~Earthquake~Earthquake/Close Combat

Richie is disqualified. Eishiba gets $8. Happie gets 1 exp. Pichu gets 1 exp. and 1 happiness. I get $20 ($5+$15) since it was Eishiba's first battle.

FUU-
Did not mean to let this DQ! I put on my to-do list....and then I lost my to-do list.
Sorry, Eshiba.

Back
Top Bottom