• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ASB Rules

Stunky knocked out Psyduck.
Trapinch was sent out.
Stunky used selfdestruct before Trapinch could attack.

Does this mean neither Psyduck nor Trapinch gets the KO exp?

If this has been answered, I apologize in advance.

So Kabuto. In RB it could apparently learn any TM/HM moves that Kabutops could (barring Cut). This was later fixed, but does it hold in ASB? Not a glitch per se.

So Kabuto. In RB it could apparently learn any TM/HM moves that Kabutops could (barring Cut). This was later fixed, but does it hold in ASB? Not a glitch per se.
Mmm, tricky. In this case it's a problem because different pokédexes may present different information on the matter. It looks like Veekun doesn't take this into account, and that's probably the most widely-used here, so I'm going to say no.

Speaking of kabuto, how well can they swim?

More importantly, can a shedinja stay underwater indefinitely?
Quit well. ("Swift Swim")

Yes.

Well, I was worried that it would technically be 'Swift Crawling on the Seabed' but. My fears have been alleviated. Thanks to you.

shedinja is organic, but dead. we've pretty much been over this before...

perhaps not the specific case, but.

I was less worried about drowning and more worried about 'oh no i've filled with water and now i am upisde-down and my balance is off oh dear lord this was a terrible idea'.

I don't use Veekun unless I'm comparing things O.o I use Bulbapedia. I just found the Kabuto thing in the Trivia section. Thanks though.

"It has neither eyes nor a nose. It emits ultrasonic cries that bounce back to its large ears, enabling it to fly safely."

"While living in pitch-black caverns, their eyes gradually grew shut and deprived them of vision. They use ultrasonic waves to detect obstacles."

"It has no eyes. Instead, it relies on its ultrasonic cries for echo location to flit about in darkness."

"Even though it has no eyes, it can sense obstacles using ultrasonic waves it emits from it mouth."

Zubat do not have eyes.

Gulpin, I don't see much indication that it should be able to expand much at all--I don't know, maybe by 10%.

"It has neither eyes nor a nose. It emits ultrasonic cries that bounce back to its large ears, enabling it to fly safely."

"While living in pitch-black caverns, their eyes gradually grew shut and deprived them of vision. They use ultrasonic waves to detect obstacles."

"It has no eyes. Instead, it relies on its ultrasonic cries for echo location to flit about in darkness."

"Even though it has no eyes, it can sense obstacles using ultrasonic waves it emits from it mouth."

gosh darnit res i can quote things too watch me quote magcargo's BW entry

"Its body temperature is roughly 18,000 degrees F. Flames spout from gaps in its hardened shell."

I don't think we should be going strictly by pokédex as far as ASB is concerned. I wanted to be sure for reasons that don't, upon closer inspection, exist.

also 'echo location' is a stupid phrase

gosh darnit res i can quote things too watch me quote magcargo's BW entry

"Its body temperature is roughly 18,000 degrees F. Flames spout from gaps in its hardened shell."

I don't think we should be going strictly by pokédex as far as ASB is concerned. I wanted to be sure for reasons that don't, upon closer inspection, exist.

also 'echo location' is a stupid phrase

sure the numbers are wtf but when it's something qualitative the pokédex is going on about ... okay so certainly pokédex does not necessarily reflect what should be possible but.

still has no eyes isn't really something you can exaggerate.

Back
Top Bottom