• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What's Your Favorite Pokémon?

Re: What's Your Favorite Pokèmon?

Houndoom, Joltik, and Whimiscott consistently are among my top three. I really like the silly goober looking Pokémon too like the Numel line, Slowpoke line, Wooper line, and Psyduck.

Probopass - Hence username. Love it for pretty much the same reason most hate it, cause it's so bizarre.

Dedenne and Swinub are the closest thing we have to guinea pigs (though neither quite are) so I like them a lot.

Also like Ninetales, Gengar, Kyogre, Deoxys, Duskull family, Aggron, Metagross, Crobat, Krookodile, and Rhydon a lot. Probably forgetting some others.

New list.

5: Zygarde

4: Giratina (Altered forme)

3: Volcarona

2: Klefki

1: Greninja

My favorite Pokémon would be Typhlosion. Cyndaquil was my first starter, Quilava looked awesome, and when it evolved into Typhlosion, I became the happiest boy on Earth. <3

By using the bad-ish quiz a few pages back, I came up with this list:

10. Dusknoir
9. Venomoth
8. Octillery
7. Suicune
6. Scyther
5. Leavanny
4. Ninetales
3. Beedrill
2. Crawdaunt
1. Latias

I definitely like all of these Pokémon (Latias, Leavanny, and Beedrill would definitely be on my top 10 list) but I think I'll make a proper list later. I'll probably edit it into this post.

Mr favourite pokémon is Garchomp, because of its charismatically ferocious appearance and incredible power. (In unrelated news, Cynthia is my favourite league champion.)

I like Skuntank(and just about all Poison types, for that matter). Yes, a lot of people think that Skuntank is one of the worst Pokemon, but I seem to have a knack for liking Pokemon others don't.

Re: What's Your Favorite Pokémon?

This cute little idiot right here.
images

You probably don't care, but I like:
59.png

144.png

687.png

663.png

I really like all the pseudo-legendaries! I haven't been wild about the newer Pokémon, however. Some of them are all right, but there are certainly some strange ones.

My favourite is Ampharos! I'm not sure why. It's just really cool and feels organic and whatnot.

ampharos.gif

My top-3 favorite Pokémon have been Mew, Houndoom and Torterra for years. XD ...Yeah, quite a contradictory list with one cute thing, one badass thing and one slow thing.

I guess you could say my top three are consistently Ninetales, Vaporeon, and Vileplume! There are plenty of others I love lots, too, like Crobat and Swampert.

New list.

5: Steelix
4: Volcarona
3: Ferrothorn
2: Skarmory
1: Mega Aggron

Back
Top Bottom