• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Gallade Army (The first and largest army!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gallade Army

Decided to take a crack at it and it turned out surprisingly well (best if viewed in Dewgong):

recolor.php

Gallade with recolors based off Lugia's pallet.

EDIT: Okay, I'm even more bored

recolor.php

Gallade recolor based off Mewtwo's pallet (tried to do it with Mew, but it was a complete mess)

Last edited:

Thanks, they look good!

And Andalite, be patient. I'll put it on when I get back on my computer.

i made one its a gallde and roserade splice
2nsns6a.jpg

its kinda looks like a midget lol

Last edited:

Firstly, Eevee, try not to double post. Just edit your earlier one. Secondly to avoid stretching out sprites just use paint and use the magnifying glass.

i just want to know how im going to make it look like the fozzilized gallade(by making small) if i upload it on tinypic?

goldsilvergalladefb9.png

It's a golden and silver coloured gallade. Hope you like it. I quite like it so you better...rubs hands together...

From EeveeSkitty [So you know it is me, not my darn little sister]

recolor.php

Gallade recolored as Mesprit

EDIT: Since I'm bored and no one else has posted...

recolor.php

Jesus Christ this was hard to make, because Skitty's skin (Gallade recolored as Skitty here) has only three shades, while Gallade has four. I had to make up the fourth all by myself, which is why it looks so awful (in case you were wondering, the fourth shade is the one that separates the toes and outlines the thighs on the right (our left) leg)

EDITEDIT: Jeez I'm still bored.

recolor.php

Gallade with Registeel colors

Last edited:
Poor Carnivine!
Theres no shading in the legs etheir
EDIT:
5ltdax.png
"I've got flaming hair!" said the Splice.
it looks werid..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom