• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Importing Games

Aura Cobalt

Banned
I didn't exactly know what category to put this under, but I thought Upcoming Games would be most relevant.

So now that we officially know about Heart Gold and Soul Silver, I need to know,
how do I import a game from Japan? I have been studying Japanese for a while now (about 3 years) and I think I'm finally ready. I know I won't understand 75+% of it, but since Gold and Silver are so easy to get through anyway, I think it'll be a great opportunity. I also know it will be very helpful in building some vocabulary. (Thank God Pokemon games don't use kanji.)

So, could anyone that imports their games help me with this?

Your best bet would be PlayAsia, but you might be able to find it cheaper on Ebay or Amazon, like I did when importing Diamond. Still, Ebay has that air of dubiousness about it, but for the most part it should be safe.

I might import SS, but that really depends on my parents and whether or not HG will be released in the spring or fall of next year.

Back
Top Bottom