• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Behind the Avatar [SELF PICTURES GO HERE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey cumguzzlers look

My hair, she is gone. :(

161650.jpg

compared to

5653_1195380960962_1121597080_594773_1685779_n.jpg

It was quite a bit longer than the comparison photo, too. I just don't have one that's any more recent than the end of July/start of August.

also hell yeah totoro :D

I love spirit week, especially fictional character day, im dressed as the scout from team fortress 2 (baseball bat), theres also mario (thats speedblader03 on the forums), the engineer, and the spy from TF2.

Sorry for blurryness

mail

mail

I managed to not get in trouble for bringing that bat, even the cop stationed at our school didnt say anything, worst thing i got from a teacher was "Why a bat???"

I actually like this picture, even though my left arm looks FREAKISHLY MUSCLED wtf. So here's super saturated Cirrus:

8224_1239775520081_1400085609_682673_7952497_n.jpg

Yeah, not sure why I took this, but it was on my computer. Quality is bad...

Feel free to advert your eyes in sheer and absolute horror and disgust if you must.

IMG000008.jpg

In Idols in Swansea. IDK if any of you Welsh people here know Idols. Probably not since none of you are legal yet but uh.

7424_1234076940260_1479291161_660128_1122369_n.jpg

7424_1234076660253_1479291161_660125_4798238_n.jpg

I don't even know.

also pre-haircut.

photo tour of edinburgh!

so this is the first thing I see when I walk out of Edinburgh station.

this is a volcano. the Scottish are so fucking manly that THEY BUILT A CITY AROUND A (dead) VOLCANO.

the views from the summit are amazing. the mountain is literally surrounded on all sides by city, but it feels just like climbing the Alps or something. hard work getting up there, too.

half-completed Greek architecture in the middle of Scotland!

continuing on the theme of badly-named streets...

this'll give some Republicans a nice boner.

the "Gothic Rocket": if Bram Stoker was put in charge of NASA (it's actually a really tall monument to some dead writer - you can climb up it and get terrifying views of the city).

this is a Scottish Poond. I had to get rid of it quick because they arrest you if you try to use it in London.

things that I should've taken photos of but didn't: haggis (I ate one and it was FUCKING NICE); kilts (couldn't find anyone wearing one); girls in ridiculously short skirts in 10°C temperatures (I like not getting my balls kicked in); a giant claymore the size of a van (it was in a museum and they were pissy about cameras); me (it's rather hard to take pictures of yourself).

In Idols in Swansea. IDK if any of you Welsh people here know Idols. Probably not since none of you are legal yet but uh.
well I was in a bar last night AND no-one ID'd me.

also my dad works in Swansea so maybe you guys met. I'm sure he's ttly into the whole clubbing scene. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom