• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Funny Moments at School V2

A few days ago;

Monica: Is it illegal for two minors to have sex?
Everyone: ...
Monica: ...Not that I actually have!!!

And during play practice today:

Lumiere: (when asked why the flames on his costume are turned on* Well, the flames are on because I'm excited. (yes, the first thing you think of is correct)

Later;

Me: Tia, did you hear Chris (aka Lumiere) say that the flames were on because he was excited?
Tia: ...now I have. Thank you for putting that image in my head.

Well, a friend Youtube Pooped another friend's rant. We then printed off a lotta pictures of his demented face, stuck 'em to the inside of doors. You know, to scare of evil spirits and year sevens. (On a related note, should I post the Poop on /b/? : D )

Same friend, whilst at theis Question Time thing in Newport, stood up and was all 'Hey, uh, how many times bigger than Britain is America? Five?' The funny part is that he was being serious. And the politician pwn'd him.

Also, at a Sixth Form party, there were these lights, not sure what they're called, but they make white things go neony blue. A girl was wearing white underwear. The funny part is that she was ordered to take them off or get out. She didn't leave.

Oh, and after a morning of quoting Austin Powers, we saw a new poster for a Hallowe'en Party. It's gonna be in a club called Mojo.

In band my teacher was telling us about a prank at her daughter's school.

There was a huge rivalry game between her daughter's school, Darby, and another school. So huge it was being held at the city's soccer stadium. A group of kids came to parents' and teachers' section(witch she was in) and said, "We're from the Darby pep group. Take one of these posters and pass the stack to the left. At the start of the third quarter, everyone hold them up and it will spell 'go Darby.'" Except there isn't a Darby pep group, they were from the other school. So instead of "go Darby", the posters spelled "we suck".

In music class, my classmates were asking a bunch of questions out loud at once, so my music teacher said to raise your hand if you have a question. So my friend Erin raised his hand and asked, "What if they don't have a question?".

That did it for me.

Another time he said when he became an adult, he would create a game called Saxophone Hero: Beethoven's Revenge. Then he paraded around the hallway's telling- screaming to everyone, "Yeah, I'm he creator of Saxophone Hero: Beethoven's Revenge B****H'es," "Yeah you know me!".

Today our History teacher got on the subject of the Nazis illegalising Jews having sexual relations with Aryans and the difficulty of enforcing it, which is always a laugh because it invariably results in her shouting "I HAD SEX WITH A JEW!" while demonstrating the unlikely conditions of someone getting charged with it.
Her husband teaches in the next room. I think she's playing a risky game.

Kristina: I'm Kristina, and my middle name is Elverton.

I do wonder what those Polish students were thinking.

my music teacher is crazy and everybody thinks he is awesome, for good reason too.

music teacher said:
Kid in my class: *leaning backwards on chair with only two legs of it on the ground*
Teacher: DON'T DO THAT! DO YOU KNOW WHY?
kid in my class:o_o
Teacher: YOU'LL FALL BACK, CRACK YOUR HEAD OPEN, THERE'LL BE BLOOD ALL OVER THE FLOOR, THE CLEANERS WILL HAVE A GO AT ME, THE HEADMASTER WILL HAVE A GO AT ME, THE PARENTS WILL COME IN AND HAVE A GO AT ME! I'LL HAVE TO FILL IN TREE FORMS, ONE YELLOW! AND AFTER ALL THAT, I'LL GET SUED PANTLESS!
Kid in my class: *leans forward on chair, back on 4 legs.*
Everyone: .... lol.

And the time he was telling us about time signatures was awesome too.

music teacher said:
Teacher: And if the time signature is 4/4 it means...?
everyone: ...
Teacher: 4 CROCHETS, IN A BAR!
everyone: *jumps out of their skin* 0.0
Teacher: *repeats for 3/4, 2/4 etc, getting louder and quicker each time, until you can barely tell what he's saying.*
everyone: 0.0

Oh, this is from a few days ago but whatever:

Beast: Uh...we have a costume problem...
Everyone: *looks at the Beast's pants; being immature high-school girls, we all smrik*
Beast: It feels like it's stuffed in there.
Everyone: *laughs*
Beast: It's like a huge cotton wad...
Everyone: *more laughter*
Director: ...For once, I'm speechless.
That did it; everyone burst into hysterical laughter.

There was a huge rivalry game between her daughter's school, Darby, and another school. So huge it was being held at the city's soccer stadium. A group of kids came to parents' and teachers' section(witch she was in) and said, "We're from the Darby pep group. Take one of these posters and pass the stack to the left. At the start of the third quarter, everyone hold them up and it will spell 'go Darby.'" Except there isn't a Darby pep group, they were from the other school. So instead of "go Darby", the posters spelled "we suck".

My brother (Jack The White) was at that game. Darby won.

My Art teacher told us how he would rather have the fun (sex) than to have the pain (having the baby)

ahhhh, the darby-davidson game of 2007, good times, good times
here's the vid if anyone is interested

So, yesterday at our school play, Beauty and the Beast, some people got rose-shaped chocolate. Which, of course, made me think of my usertitle, and that made me think of my favorite band. And thus:

Me: Tia, there're rose-shaped chocolates!
Tia: I know!
Me: Chocolate roses!
*Tia instantly bursts into hysterical laughter*

Im selling chocolate to raise money for choir, my strategy of selling them include running up to random people and asking them if they want some candy in a rapist like voice, worked twice so far.

Most of these are from Sunday, at the play:

Me: *sleepy; almost falling asleep*
Jess: Hey, pick up your head for a second.
Me: *lifts head*
Jess: *plays with my hair for a bit* Your hair's so goofy :3

*cast party; awards are being given out to the seniors, who are giving speeches, and someone's cell-phone makes that well-known Kim Possible beep-thing*
Caitlin: *going to start her speech* So, what's the sitch?

Also, today in Health we got to play with fake boobs...breast-cancer talk.

Most of these are from Sunday, at the play:

Me: *sleepy; almost falling asleep*
Jess: Hey, pick up your head for a second.
Me: *lifts head*
Jess: *plays with my hair for a bit* Your hair's so goofy :3

*cast party; awards are being given out to the seniors, who are giving speeches, and someone's cell-phone makes that well-known Kim Possible beep-thing*
Caitlin: *going to start her speech* So, what's the sitch?

Also, today in Health we got to play with fake boobs...breast-cancer talk.

:D I love those fake boob things.

...Oh, wow, wait a sec. I didn't mean it that way 0.0; I meant I just like how they teach you to give a mammogram, without needing to use an actual cancerous lady. That wouldn't be fun for her :I

I told my friend in college, and she was like "Did you like them?" That made me annoyed, to say the least.

Oh, and more cast party hilarity:

So, everyone gets their awards. My older brother (who's not technically my older brother because if the weird family we made up was real, then my friend would be my mother o.o) got the award for being "The Only Guy From Roman Catholic" becuase...well...all the other guys came from other all-guy schools, and he got recruited because his ex-girlfriend made him do it.

Chris (aka our hilarious Lumiere who I'm quite certain my friend is going to steal one day): I'm going to tell you what her award actually says and what I thought it said: Most Likely to Become A Rapper.../Marry a Black Man.

Today in English:

Teacher*talking about a character in the play we're reading*: She's crazy with a capital K!
*pause*
Class*bursts out laughing*
Kid: And you're the English teacher.
Teacher: You guys have never heard that expression before?

And in band(witch is right before lunch):

Tre*gets lunch from a friend*
Teacher: Tre, don't bring in good smelling food when I'm starving!

Oh, yeah and this from the cast party:

Dan (our hilarious Cogsworth): When I was in first grade, I got expelled.

The entire speech was an autobiography XD

And this from today:

Katie: The Indians got the worst land; the poop of the land.
*entire class bursts out laughing*

*I am asked to plug somebody's laptop in to charge but forget to turn the switch on*
GUY: Can you turn me on?
ME: *switches on the socket*
*short pause*
ME: I just missed an epic "that's what she said" D:

(Later in History)
DIFFERENT GUY: *explaining the National Insurance Act 1911* The worker and the State paid 2.5p towards the scheme, and the employer paid-
TEACHER: 2.5p?! It's tuppence ha'penny D:<
DIFFERENT GUY: ...sorry o.o

Someone in maths accidentally said that 48/2 = 29, and I laughed, then the teacher came over to me and I did the exact same mistake on the same question. I also said that 24-2 = 23. It's fun to make such foolish mistakes.

Jess: *suffering from a headache* I should probably go get some Tylenol.
Most of us: Yeah, you should.
Maddy: *dissenting* Drugs! Peer Pressure! SAY NO!!!

Needless to say, hysteria ensued.

Back
Top Bottom