• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

You laugh you lose (aka POST ALL FUNNY STUFF HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
doctorlist.png

Cryptica and I were re-watching Naruto Shippuden episode 121 on the Naruto website, and had just finished the short clip at the end that was centered around Hinata. Obviously, I just had to scream about it because Hinata's so darn awesome.

"I like Hinata's shorts!"

Then there was a pause, and I realized that I meant to be talking about the short clips at the end, most of which after episode 95 are centered around Hinata, but it also came out as if I were talking about a piece of clothing. Afterwards, I laughed uncontrollably for about three minutes straight.

...I swear someone put a Reviser Seed in my dinner.

(Darksong burst into spontaneous laughter and fainted [something Hinata's famous for doing just like the other Solitaire])

I *adore* the CSI and lovey-happy 4Chan ones X3

Have a couple I nicked off some facebook community or another:

aussiform.jpg

ballgames.jpg

drwho.jpg

I still giggle whenever I read this one:

murderburger.jpg

rofl the pokemon animation was hilarious
No comment here, this is the american twenty dollar bill for those non-americans out there, and this is supposed to be andrew jackson, wikipedia him.
tweewdlolarssmallsmall.png

this is the american twenty dollar bill for those non-americans out there, and this is supposed to be andrew jackson, wikipedia him.

Is it odd that I lol'd at the fact that you said that like you think we're stupid?

Also, the Australia tax collector thing made me lose harder than I probably should've.

I don't see how the 20 dollar bill is supposed to be funny, other than people lowered all of Andrew Jackson's facial features

Because I'm reading Bob and George again (for the third time. Well, you can't beat the classics.), here's an image dump.

000412.png

000415.png

000417.png

000420.png

000426.png

000503.png

000612.png

000615.png

000619.png

000627.png

000703.png

000711.png

000715.png

000724.png

000726.png

For those who don't know, it gets better as the comic goes on.

Revenge of babelfish!
-----
Original English Text:
Sneasel leaped forward, ice covering it's claws as it smacked the opposing pokemon's head. The cacnea before it collapsed on the ground with a groan, blood gushing from its head.
Translated to French:
Sneasel a sauté en avant, glace couvrant it' ; s griffe comme il a claqué le pokemon' de opposition ; tête de s. Le cacnea avant lui s'est effondré au sol avec un gémissement, sang jaillissant de sa tête.

Translated back to English:
Sneasel jumped ahead, ice covering it' S scratches as it banged the pokemon' of opposition; head of S. the cacnea before him crumbled on the ground with a moaning, blood spouting out of its head.

Translated to German:
Sneasel sprang voran, das Eis, das it' bedeckt; S löscht, wie es das pokemon' der Opposition schlug; Kopf von S., welches das cacnea vor ihm aus den Grund mit einem Ächzen zerbröckelte, Blut, das aus seinem Kopf heraus herausspritzt.

Sneasel branched in front, the ice, which covers it' S deletes, as it struck the pokemon' of the opposition; Heading of S., which zerbröckelte cacnea before it from the reason with a Ächzen, blood, which sprays from its heading.

Translated to Italian:
Sneasel si è ramificato nella parte anteriore, il ghiaccio, che copre it' Cancellazioni di S, come ha colpito il pokemon' dell'opposizione; Intestazione dello S., che cacnea dello zerbröckelte prima di dalla ragione con un Ächzen, sangue, che spruzza dalla sua intestazione.

Sneasel has been ramificato in the front part, the ice, that it covers it' Erasures of S, as it has hit the pokemon' of the opposition; Heading of the S., than cacnea of the zerbröckelte before from the reason with a Ächzen, blood, that it sprays from its heading.

Translated to Portuguese:
Sneasel foi ramificato na parte dianteira, o gelo, que cobre it' Supressões de S, como bateu o pokemon' da oposição; Título do S., do que o cacnea do zerbröckelte antes da razão com um Ächzen, sangue, que pulveriza de seu título.

Sneasel was ramificato in the front part, the ice, that covers it' Elimination of S, as it beat pokemon' of the opposition; Title of the S., of what the cacnea of zerbröckelte before the reason with a Ächzen, blood, that sprays of its title.

Translated to Spanish:
Sneasel era ramificato en la parte delantera, el hielo, que cubre it' Eliminación de S, como ella golpe pokemon' de la oposición; Título del S., qué el cacnea del zerbröckelte antes de la razón con un Ächzen, sangre, esa aerosoles de su título.

Sneasel was ramificato in the front part, the ice, that covers it' Elimination of S, like her blow pokemon' of the opposition; Title of the S., what the cacnea of zerbröckelte before the reason with a Ächzen, bleeds, those aerosols of their title.
-----------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom