• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Oddity

Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Oddity (Sprite Comic)

What was Lucario talking about with being discreet?

Basically he read something dodgy from my aura. Not that I'm saying there's anything dodgy to read... xD

I think before this comic gets much larger there won't be a single reader who thinks I'm straight. Oh well.

That's what I thought it might be, but I wasn't quite sure.

Since when does making a sprite comic make you gay?

Floon!

Last edited:

BWAHAHAHAHA! "I'm most terribly sorry."

God, this is hilarious.

Since when does making a sprite comic make you gay?

Well, it's impossible to 'make' someone gay, so...

Awesome new issues :D

Wait, that sounds like I'm saying you have a variety of problems with your life which, are apparently 'awesome'.

Not really, you're just running around in circles over one joke =P

And I did say I wasn't going to do that in this comic... >_< Oh well, it's fun portraying myself as possibly-homosexual. And that's not just a bit worrying... XD

Lol, grocries.
you'd think an evil to-do list would be a little more extensive.

This is the best..... it is so funny.

i'd like to see more please.....

This is what I call PURE AWESOMENESS!!! This is the and I mean THE best comic I've read in my life and I'm old enough to have lived a decent life.I love the humour and Meowth is so...stupid...which is good. Heh.

From ES

Great comic! It's just kind of sad how everyone thinks you're gay. ... Eh, who am I kidding!? *runs away*

Great comic! It's just kind of sad how everyone thinks you're gay. ... Eh, who am I kidding!? *runs away*

Why's that sad?

NEED MOAR ISHOOZ

Pretty entertaining; keep it up!
At first, I was really bored, but it started to become amusing and cute.

Best thing I've EVER read.I learned from the master of criticism, and I can't even describe how AWESOME this is!!!I've read A LOT of fan fics, (I have an account on Quizilla, pretty much a fan fic site) and this is the BEST.Please continue, very hilarious.;)
(ok, I'm not completely sure if this is a fan fic, but I read a lot.XD)

I've read it three times now, moooooorrrrrrreeeeeee!!!

O.O pleasesseseseses?eseses?

MORE...More...more... *crawls on hands and knees* Must...have...more! Keep the comics coming and keep up the truely wonderful work.

Yes, new issues are coming, but I don't have all that much time for making comics lately. I promise I'll try to get 'em up ASAP!

Back
Top Bottom