• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fictional Occupations

I'd pick these:
Pokémon: Be a leader of a gang of trouble makers using a Sneasel, Garbage Bag Pokémon, and Mohawked Pants Wearing Lizard Pokémon, the gang would be like a biker gang!
Mario: Shy Guy and a member of Bowser's army!
MegaMan Battle Network: A NetOp, with PirateMan.EXE as my NetNavi. It's high time Pirate Man (Mega Man & Bass) got a Navi counterpart.
Percy Jackson series: A demigod, and being a son of either Apollo, Dionysus (As big of a jerk he was, I couldn't help but like him), Hephaestus, or Artemis... wait, she vowed to never lose her virginity... darn. She would have been a badass mom.
Star Wars (God, I'm a nerd): A Jedi Knight, but wouldn't be afraid to have some fun and break some rules.
Psych: Some guy who hires Shawn and Gus to help on a case.

Percy Jackson series: A demigod, and being a son of either Apollo, Dionysus (As big of a jerk he was, I couldn't help but like him), Hephaestus, or Artemis... wait, she vowed to never lose her virginity... darn. She would have been a badass mom.

Pardon me for not having read these books, but wasn't Hephaestus, y'know, lame...?

I must say, I often think about being a Pokemon Professor in the 'Mon universe...having huge fields full of Tauros or Rapidash and heaps of other Pokemon like a ranch or something, having assistants to help me learn things about new 'Mon, giving trainers their first Pokemon... 8V Itwouldbeamazing.

An ascended Ancient. Or a Lantean scientist from just before the Wraith were all Wraithy. OR a sorcerer from the Belgariad/Malloreon. OR a cylon dude. OR ... idk it all involved magic or something.

I'd like to own a armour shop in Final Fantasy! :D I could sell helmets and gauntlets and defence-raising boots! :DDD

...or a gym leader, whatever. I can't think of anything ;~;

Pokemon-wise, probably one of those gym leaders who disappear for weeks at a time, leaving their gyms locked up inconveniently. I quite like Steven Stone's lifestyle, too.

Pokemon-wise, probably one of those gym leaders who disappear for weeks at a time, leaving their gyms locked up inconveniently.
But you do need to show up exactly when the protagonist gets all the badges before yours. That sort of timing must be tricky.

But you do need to show up exactly when the protagonist gets all the badges before yours. That sort of timing must be tricky.
It's even trickier training my Pokemon so that I'm a bit stronger than the previous gym leader but a bit weaker than the one who comes next.

It's even trickier training my Pokemon so that I'm a bit stronger than the previous gym leader but a bit weaker than the one who comes next.
And then, once beaten, standing in the same spot for the rest of your life, doomed to repeat the same quote over and over.

And then, once beaten, standing in the same spot for the rest of your life, doomed to repeat the same quote over and over.
"Whoa, amazing! You're an expert on Pokémon! My research isn't complete yet. OK, you win. Take this Badge."

well, I'd like to be a trainer, of course. (probably lose all the time, though.) A jedi knight would be a good option, as well. and, I'd love to be a Hylian guard/knight/whatever they're called.

oh, and a wizaaaaaard *waggles fingers*

Back
Top Bottom