• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[CLOSED] Villainous Team Choice Pokémafia

M&F

tikitok
Pronoun
any
[CLOSED] Villainous Team Choice Pokémafia

Let's have a looksee into whether we can still breathe life into this subforum, hm?

-72 hours on all Day or Night phases.
-No communication about this game outside the thread unless otherwise specified by your role powers. That includes reading private discussion between other players when you have not been granted communication with them.
-Plasma has convinced me to free the abstains.
-Don't post screenshots of your role PM or any other confidential game PMs (such as night event updates or private communication), although direct quotes are fine.
-This is a Choice game. When signing up, post in this thread to choose a character who is affiliated with a Pokémon criminal organization, such as Team Rocket or Team Flare. Game canons strictly, please; this includes side games such as Pokémon Colosseum, but not adaptative media such as the anime or any of the manga. You're free to choose nameless characters, such as any main series team's Grunt. Note, as always, that alignments will be assigned randomly no matter the chosen character.

Last edited:
Re: [OPEN] Villainous Team Choice Pokémafia

N, Team Plasma.

Serious-not-serious question while I consider whether I'm realistically able to keep up with this: does Wes count?

Wes it is, then! I'm curious to see what you'll do with the flavor, if nothing else.

professor sycamore because he is totally with team flare fuck u if you think otherwsie

ok ur not gonna accept that........ i'll take the lead dude from team go rock in ranger i cant remember his name atm

ok ur not gonna accept that........ i'll take the lead dude from team go rock in ranger i cant remember his name atm
That's Gordor you're thinking of, or somebody else?

Also, 12 players should be good enough, so I'll wrap up the setup. Once I'm done, I'll close the registrations and put out the PMs; until then, though, there's still time to sneak in.

Can you be the Go-Rock Quads instead, though. Like, all four of them. The whole band. As one role. Because that would be amazing.

please alti you like music you know you want to

or someone else who joins. i don't care. i just want some sick music to rock out to while murdering people/executing murderers okay

Can you be the Go-Rock Quads instead, though. Like, all four of them. The whole band. As one role. Because that would be amazing.

please alti you like music you know you want to

or someone else who joins. i don't care. i just want some sick music to rock out to while murdering people/executing murderers okay

ACTUALLY YES I FUCKING FORGOT ABOUT THEM

If I can only choose one though I pick Tiffany but i want all 4 of them at once

Alright, everything's ready. The PMs will go out shortly, and then we'll begin.

All the PMs should be out. Let me know if you didn't get yours, or if there's any other problem.

Aaand we're closing up here.

Back
Top Bottom