• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Trainer Class Pokéchoice Mafia - Game Thread

Re: Trainer Class Pokéchoice Mafia - Game Thread

So... cult-type-thing confirmed? My Pokemon is Gastly. zzz, more tomorrow.

Eifie, I used your action on you last night. Did anything happen?

Eifie, I used your action on you last night. Did anything happen?

I received zero indication of my encounter with Jesus. :( In the interest of maybe slowing our potential cult's culting progress I'm thinking it would be a good idea not to disclose who we target with my power unless it becomes relevant in some way? If that's all right with everyone.

So, at least one other weird faction confirmed?

Does that actually do anything to change our strategy? (Do we have a strategy?) Who do we want to lynch today?

Okay. Well, you know, mystery... what happened to Light? If it was a mafia kill, what has been going on the past three nights? If it wasn't, who did it, and why? Did an innocent decide to take things into their own hands? Did a vig-person get maybe-culted? Did Wargle still have some zombie kill power and hunger for revenge?! And why Light?

Hey Negrek, you have a kill power! :o!

Regular mafia kill doesn't seem terribly likely to me at this point tbh, unless they're just the most disorganized group ever/have been lying super-low just to screw with everyone. Or have just been super-duper unlucky up to now, I guess. If we have a recruiting cult out there, then them incorporating a kill role seems like the most likely to me. It also turns up our clock a little, since they can now presumably recruit + kill both in one night.

Or maybe it was something weird like a power side effect or something. I can really only speculate.

Hey Negrek, you have a kill power! :o!
I do, but I still haven't seen any reason to use it.

So, at least one other weird faction confirmed?

Does that actually do anything to change our strategy? (Do we have a strategy?) Who do we want to lynch today?

Still betting on cultafia. They could have a side kill or have recruited someone with a kill power... I'm assuming an innocent wouldn't just snipe Light, a fairly helpful player, and keep shut about it.

Okay, ah... this is gonna seem more than a little scummy here, I'm sure, especially since I've lost a lot of my motivation to post and Metallica only handed down a 24-hour extension, but I figure we should probably lynch?
So, inactivity dictates either Flora, Zexion, or Butterfree, and since Butterfree's silence is less expected, there we go. Make a case for not doing so and I'll change my vote, if the day's still going on.

I'm sorta idly sitting by and trying to figure out what my night actions can even account for. So far nothing. Meh.

Honestly, yeah. We pretty much haven't heard a thing from her. I'm going to vote Butterfree too, but maybe I should just put out there that I sent her on a spiritual journey on night one (i.e., the second night of the game), so if my power is anti-cult then she was probably not a cult member on day two, at least.

Mmm. Well, Butterfree's definitely been more quiet than usual. It's an unfortunate lynch since she's usually pretty useful to have around, but I guess she hasn't been doing much to help this game.

Whoa there. I haven't found a lot of time for mafia recently (hello full-time job and my mother-in-law's birthday and being invited to a movie yesterday), but that hardly makes me the most suspicious person around. Personally, given Zexion's four posts so far all contain basically zero substance and no votes, accusations, information or new observations, he's ringing a lot of "trying to avoid the charge of being inactive without drawing attention" bells for me, and I seem to recall vaguely similar behaviour in the Pokéchoice mafia (where he was mafia). I don't know if the vote can be overturned at this point, but if not I'd at least hit him next.

For the record, I'm a vigilante-type-thing (my Pokémon is Meditite and it can use Hi Jump Kick; I've never used it so far), which potentially makes me useful, but I guess there's not a lot of hope for me either way at this point. (It also makes me vaguely suspicious of Negrek's killpower because multiple vigilantes seems kind of fishy maybe, but then again this is MF we're talking about, so eh.)

Unless Zexion can make a better claim, I'd rather keep Butterfree, all things.considered.

My Pokemon are Volbeat and Illumise and I have a watcher-like role. I've watched Negrek twice and and Eifie and Superbird once apiece.

I know that Negrek has a Pokemon capable of Low Kick, which, if I understand correctly, Neg used on N0. Night two, when Neg went on the spiritual journey, I was able to see a Gastly near neg. Superbird did nothing when I watched him and I was told I couldn't see anything out of what Eifie did.

... You have two pokemon? I'm a dual trainer class and I only have one.

Negrek, can you confirm/deny that? Also, you're saying you watched in this order, right?:

Night One: Negrek
Night Two: Negrek
Night Three: Superbird
Night Four: Eifie

Although, hm, Alligates claims to have two pokemon too. Well then.

Night One: Negrek
Night Two: Negrek
Night Three: Superbird
Night Four: Eifie

Flop the 2nd neg and superbird.

N0: Neg
N1: SB
N2: Neg
N3: Eifie

And yes, I have two Pokemon. No idea how that happened.

Personally, given Zexion's four posts so far all contain basically zero substance and no votes, accusations, information or new observations, he's ringing a lot of "trying to avoid the charge of being inactive without drawing attention" bells for me, and I seem to recall vaguely similar behaviour in the Pokéchoice mafia (where he was mafia). I don't know if the vote can be overturned at this point, but if not I'd at least hit him next.

To be honest, this is the behavior that comes to mind with all games with Zexion I can remember - and right now, I think we might value information over killing night powers. But do any of you have secondary powers?

To be honest, this is the behavior that comes to mind with all games with Zexion I can remember - and right now, I think we might value information over killing night powers. But do any of you have secondary powers?

Yea, I'm a bad poster :D

Back
Top Bottom