• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

PMD 1 Vs 2

Wich story is better.

• PMD 1 (Red and Blue)

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • PMD 2 (Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky)

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • The bolth are Great!

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I dont like either...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It's a no-brainer that PMD2 had a much better story than PMD1. PMD2 actually had twists and turns in the plot, and after the halfway point in the game, the plot still continued onwards until you'd done everything, unlike in PMD1 when after the main plot is done the remaining things are just a bunch of random plot elements strewn together. PMD2 also, in my opinion, had a more compelling reason behind the whole "what the hell I'm a Pokemon" theme.

To be rather honest, the only thing that really stands out to me as being better in PMD1 is the Friend Areas. I always had a blast with those.

To be rather honest, the only thing that really stands out to me as being better in PMD1 is the Friend Areas. I always had a blast with those.

That was about the only good point about MD1 compared to MD2.

(Well, I did like sort of like the way the plot was done in the fugitive sequence and Magma Cavern/Sky Tower.)

Admittedly PM2's storyline was much better, but for some reason I've always liked the fugitive idea in PM1. It just... appeals to me, somehow. I'm not very sure why.

The Friend Areas were awesome, though. My favourite part was the background music; I remember going to the Dark Ridge every once in a while just to hear the music.

Actually, I just liked PM1's background music more. PM2's was by no means bad, but Sky Tower's BGM just takes the cake.

I liked PMD2 better overall, but it seemed to me like they really toned down the difficulty for it. In PMD1, you had to throw items or make the Pokemon hold them if they weren't the team leader, and Pokemon you recruited joined your team as guests first and you lost them if they fainted. You also never got more space for items.

Oh, yeah, one other thing I liked about MD1: held items weren't stored in the same bag as everything else. Some things would be so much easier if MD2 had brought that back. D:

I see...

I thought Pmd1 Had good parts (Fugitives, Sky tower) but Pmd2's story was better overall. For some reason I thought the "Bam! youre a rescue team" was better than the wigglytuff guild thing.
I liked friend areas because it gave me something to was money on.

Pmd2 was also a little too easy reguarding new recriuts.

Back
Top Bottom