• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Wanted] Jap. Ditto, other shinies

Mewtwo

Mage of Blood
Pronoun
she
I want a Jap. Ditto for the Masuda Method. Make an offer and I'll see if I have it.

I also have a shiny Vulpix, Rayquaza, and Zapdos for trade. Since I have all available legendaries, shinies and good natured/good IV'd Pokémon are appreciated.

I don't have one, but there's one on the GTS that I'm looking at right now. They just want another ditto for it. Do you have access to the GTS? (I'm guessing yes, but who knows?)

I'll give you a shiny staraptor for your shiny vulpix.

I also have a female Zorua with a modest nature, if you want it.

It has a really weird IV spread, though. Hp 2, Attack 0-2, Defense 31, Sp. Attack 4, Sp. Defense 20, Speed 27.

Last edited:
lol i just got a shiny staraptor off of gts negotiations

I finally did get my female Modest Zorua. And shiny Excadrills don't really interest me, either. Again, sorry!

D:

Really didn't want to offer this, but.... If you still have the shiny vulpix, I can give you a shiny charizard for it. (though,that actually seems a bit unfair to me.

Back
Top Bottom