• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mowtom`s Variety Store! (For Hg, Ss, Plt)

Mowtom

Mow! Mow! Fight the Powah!
Hi! Im Mowtom. I have lots of goods up for grabs. I sell Pokemon, Eggs, Items, and a few fossils. *hands you an orange notebook with a rotom smile* That is your Printed art and letter, or Pal, pad. (There is one row of numbers on top of the page. It reads: 3224 9569 8667) Type that code into the pad next to the door and meet me in the wi-fi club room.
*You type the code, which, if you havent pickep up on, is my friend code, into a pad on a large, domed, metal building.* Inside there is a room with white walls, a sleek blue carpet, and four portals. A person with the lawnmower pokemon you were talking to earlier walks up to you and says: The first (red) portal leads to pokemon. The second (yellow) portal leads to items. The third (green) portal leads to eggs. And the fourth (purple) portal leads to fossils. (scroll down to a certain category)

The first portal: You enter a hallway with a red carpet. The hallway is surrounded by glass walls. Outside the walls, there is a lawn full of pokemon. A wooden sign in the grass says buy or trade. (Pokemon can be traded for or purchased with fi$h. Prices vary on rarity and level.) At the end of the hallway, there is a portal leading back. (now scroll back up)

The second portal: The second portal is a hallway lined with colorful shelves. This one has a yellow carpet. You see a large, yellow computer. You boot it up and see the words: Items: 1 fi$h each. Comes free with a pokemon. You see another portal. (now scroll back up)

The third portal: You walk along a hallway covered in green carpet. It is hot, and you see soft, cotton things that look like dog beds. They are full of eggs. The walls are completely black, and it is a little hard to see. You walk over to a bed and pick up an egg. It is quivering slightly. Then... the egg zaps you! You look over your shoulder and see a glowing sign. Rotom eggs: 3 fish. To change your rotom`s form in Hg and Ss, go to to the elevator in the Silph co. with rotom behind u. goto cont.

I ran out of room so im gonna reply this- make sure to tell me the time you want to get your product and whether you wish to trade or give fi$h.

Just so you know, Fi$h aren't used everywhere and some people here aren't even FJerss so they don't even know what Fi$h is! Just sayin'. I suggest using Rattatas as a currency. =P

Back
Top Bottom