• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions DoM's Doodles!

Daughter of Mew

Pronoun
she
My Art Thread.

Introduction

Yes, me again... Well, this time I have an Art Thread. WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO?!? Anyway, I'm not the most amazing artist ever but I feel that I must have an Art Thread... Hooray?

Rules

*Gasp* NO!!! Well, standard TCoD rules apply. If I see any flaming, spamming or theft... *Cracks knuckles*

No, I don't do requests. But I may take suggestions. Notice the "may".

The Art

Halleluja! FINALLY!!! The newest art will be at the top and in Orange, the older art at the bottom and in red.

Pokemon Computer Art [Drawn + Coloured / Coloured]

* = doodle

Torchic*
Piplup*
Swablu*
Dialga
Arcanine
Salamence*
Blaziken*

Pokemon Drawn Art / Doodles

Dialga
Bulbasaur
Flareon
Latios
Arcanine
Pikachu, Raichu and Latios
Some Pokemon-Chao?
Flareon
Lucario and Blaziken [I drew this when Sadistic Blaziken was stalking Shadow Lucario8]
To the Bat Cave!

Not Pokemon

Gabumon

What to draw?

What shall I draw then computer colour next?

Azelf? [1]
Charizard? [0]
Crobat? [0]
Torterra? [0]
Flygon? [0]

Thank you, come again!

Last edited:
You claim not be the best, but you have some skill at this game.

Yeah, poor post is poor etc. But I do like this stuff.

What do the [0]s next to the things in "What to draw?" mean?

But, yeah. Nice work. But the Arcanine has slightly weird body - head proportions. But I love the Dialga doodle!

Azelf!!! It's cute and I'm sure you'd do a great job of it. I love your art and my fav would have to be both the Flareons.

From ES

Back
Top Bottom