• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sailor Moon

Loffyglu

Opinions always subject to change.
I wanna know if there's anyone else here who's still held onto that old craze~

Me, honestly? I freaking love Sailor Moon; I was crazy about it as a little girl, and recently I started getting into the manga and original Japanese version of the animé; I'm only up to about Sailor Moon R in the animé, though I've watched some of Sailor Moon S and Sailor Stars; I'm up to the beginning of the SuperS arc of the manga~ That and I'm cosplaying Sailor Mercury for Otakon and I've done a Sailor Saturn cosplay before (a Hotaru/Saturn fangirl is me); it's pretty safe to call me a Moonie at this point. :B

So yeah, guys! Favorite season, favorite senshi/scout, did you like the animé or manga better... Discuss! :D

I love it too--I have seen:

Classic (English)
R (English)
S (English and Japanese)
Super S (English and Japanese)

Read the S arc of the manga

Seen an episode or two of the live version

I adore Sailor Moon~ I've only seen about half of Classic at this point, but I pretty much know how the whole series goes thanks to Sailor Moon Uncensored XD I've always adored it, though :3

I've watched up to sailor moon R (I think) in english. It used to be my favourite TV show when I was younger and I have a toy one of these.

also, does anyone watch SMA? :3

Last edited:
I preferred Cardcaptor Sakura tbh. it was like Pokemon for girls~

although I think I watched a few episodes of Sailor Moon once.

I've watched up to sailor moon R (I think) in english. It used to be my favourite TV show when I was younger and I have a toy one of these.

also, does anyone watch SMA? :3

Ahaha, I love SMA~ |D They did a pretty good job poking at the series, I'd say; also, Raye. Just Raye. *snrk*

I'm pretty sure I only watch it for Sailor Jupiter. xD

Watched the whole thing. In Japanese, of course. I can't stand the dub.

My favorite seasons were S and Stars.

I manged to skip most of SuperS because I wasn't watching filler.

@Blastoise: It was Cloverway (first DiC) that did that. I don't even think 4kids existed then.

Still love it. <3
I have all the original Tokyopop Pocket manga, although the binding isn't holding well in most of them, and I've seen most of the anime. Loved it since I was a kid, as well. My favorite scout used to be Venus, but then it changed to Mars. And then I realized later that Venus and Mars had a thing! XD ha ha. I guess I was still naive when I first got the manga when I was younger. Let alone the thing between Michiru and Setsuna. XD
I hated Rini's high pitched voice in the anime. D : And Serena's voice could have been better...But still, I love it. I probably should watch the japanese version, and I want to see the live action series..even though I've heard its cheesy. XD

Still love it. <3
I have all the original Tokyopop Pocket manga, although the binding isn't holding well in most of them, and I've seen most of the anime. Loved it since I was a kid, as well. My favorite scout used to be Venus, but then it changed to Mars. And then I realized later that Venus and Mars had a thing! XD ha ha. I guess I was still naive when I first got the manga when I was younger. Let alone the thing between Michiru and Setsuna. XD
I hated Rini's high pitched voice in the anime. D : And Serena's voice could have been better...But still, I love it. I probably should watch the japanese version, and I want to see the live action series..even though I've heard its cheesy. XD

!!! Aah, oh man, you're lucky just for having the manga! ;w; If you look for it online, they're like extremely expensive now...

I think I do remember hearing that Mars/Rei and Venus/Minako were fairly close in PGSM, but I'm not sure, having only seen a few clips of it..

Hmm, I dunno, I thought Rini's voice in the Cloverway dub was adorable, actually. :V I didn't like her DiC voice, though, it sorta grated against my nerves for whatever reason. Aaand it's sort of the opposite for Serena's voice; couldn't stand her Cwi voice, but her DiC voice was alright (especially in the very early episodes, it was actually close to perfect then XD).

Sailor Moon was the first anime I ever saw, all the way back when I was in maybe 3rd or 4th grade and the English dubbed version was still running on Fox in the afternoons.

I was actually kind of obsessed with the show for a while, up until it went into endless reruns of the first half of the second season (R, I think? the one that started out with aliens and a killer tree, and then after that was over the annoying pink thing showed up) and then went off the air completely... or switched over to a channel that my TV didn't get back then, I'm not sure which.

Sailor Moon and Cardcaptor Sakura and My Neighbor Totoro were my first exposures to anime. I'm still more of an Utena person (by the same guy who did Sailor Moon, btw), though. Its english dub acting sucks but at least the story wasn't mutilated to bits.

The DiC dub actually had a different voice actress for "Serena" for the first few episodes.

Oh, the things your learn from reading Sailor Moon Uncensored.

Back
Top Bottom