• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Spirit Valley Network

Your Pokemon Diversity article's metaphor is a bit racist, since it says friends should be chosen based on their race. I'm not sure what it could be changed to, though.

I like the comic. Do you plan on moving some stuff from the main site to Genero?

You have a lot of grammar and spelling mistakes and some of your wording is awkward and amateurish (i.e. "This procedure is called Using CSS"). Other than that, most of the articles don't really seem that useful. You have one dead link as well.

The styles are nice, and the comic is good, and the free layouts you offer are okay, to look on the good side.

Yeah, as other stated that is a bit racist. Other than that, your main plaza layout is pretty OK. I can't read everything now, although the navigation menu is a bit annoying due to it being rather large...

Oh, and I would like to add that the Refresh Back Forward navigation stuff is a bit useless, since the browser does all of that.

The Pokemon Diversity page is racist. You don't want that on a Pokemon site that everyone can see.

*sqints eyes* he main site is a bit hard to navigate. I feel like it's a page ripped out of CoroCoro magazine. And that's not necessarily a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom