• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Sign-Ups] Power of Six

kyeugh

onion witch
Pronoun
she/her
Human beings are the sentient in basically every story that involves such a species. They are able to adapt, to learn, to form opinions, to think, to care. Humans are truly remarkable creatures. And somewhere, in a world just like our own, is a place where humans live alongside creatures called Pokemon. Pokemon are more like humans than most realize. They can adapt. They can learn. They can form opinions. They can think. They can care. And to top it all, they have extraordinary powers, that no human could dream of possessing. People and Pokemon did not always get along. In the days of old, there was always a dispute between a tribe of people and a pack of Pokemon. Yet, over time, people and Pokemon began to realize each other as equals. Since then, Pokemon have given themselves up to Trainers whom they deem worthy, to fight for their cause, for their ideals, and offer up their powers, only asking for love and compassion in return.
However, there are those who use Pokemon and do not repay them. People like Ghetsis and Silver have, at one point in time or currently, shown no interest in showing Pokemon compassion. These are the people who are extinguished or converted by the power of Trainers and Pokemon, the real hero being the bond that they share.
Yet dark times have fallen in this amazing world, just like any other. Nothing can be perfect, or course- some Pokemon have been acting peculiar. Pokemon that draw their power from magnetic pulls, such as Magnemite and Beldum, are behaving like animals, and destroying anything in their path. Pokemon who use aura to their advantage, such as Lucario, have also been quite moody and often in poor, sickly condition. Something seriously wrong is happening in the world of Pokemon- an issue that lives at the very core of the planet. What could it be? An elite class of Trainers has been recognized by the Champion Society for their maturity and bravery in the situation, in aiding and calming Pokemon that are affected. They have been ordered to find the source of the commotion- at the source.

That Elite class is you. To create your Trainer, you need:
Name: The name by which your Trainer goes by.
Basic Overview: A very basic overview (duh) of your Trainer, both physical and mental. Tell us a bit about you.
Pokemon: Include your party, moves, abilities, and (if applicable) nicknames.
Motive: Of course, no good Trainer can go without a reason for acting the way they do. For example, could the Trainer be acting upon vengeance for his mother who died from the rouge Pokemon?

That's about it!! I won't open an official thread until I have a reasonable amount of joined users, so get to it.

Name: Mohac
Basic Overview: a mysterious man who uses his words only for mature and intelligent statements. He is pale, has thin black hair that sweeps past his green eyes, wears a black shirt and cargo pants, and has a red scarf tied around his neck. He cannot control his psychic powers, which occasionally occur in bursts and then leave him vegetative for a few hours.
Pokemon:
  • Django (Hydreigon) [Crunch][Draco Meteor][Flamethrower][Hyper Voice]{Levitate}
  • Prince (Togekiss) [Air Slash][ExtremeSpeed][Aura Sphere][Sky Attack]{Hustle}
  • Vincent (Entei)[Eruption][Snarl][Calm Mind][Extrasensory]{Pressure}
  • Aranda (Eelektross)[Thunder][Crunch][Brick Break][Flamethrower]{Levitate}
  • Dutch (Zoroark) [Snarl][Night Daze][Nasty Plot][Punishment]
  • Chain (Braviary) [Thrash][Brave Bird][Superpower][Hone Claws]{Sheer Force}
Motive: He was told by Arceus in a dream that now was his time to be a hero, and the world needed him. The following morning, he awoke and received word that the Champion Society had requested he searched for the source of darkness in the world.

Name: Freya
Basic Overview: A poor, orphaned young girl who lives with her sister, Sabrina in Saffron City. She was sad and miserable for most of her life, but found joy in Pokemon when she watched Sabrina battle challengers at the gym. She has long black hair, deep purple eyes, wears a grey sweatshirt and jeans.
Pokemon:

• Quina (Quagsire)~Earthquake, Amnesia, Surf, Waterfall~Water Absorb
    Garnet (Haunter)~Hypnosis, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, Nightmare~Levitate
    Blaze (Blaziken)~Swords Dance, Hi Jump Kick, Flare Blitz, Protect~Speed Boost
    Fate (Zangoose)~Swords Dance, Close Combat, Shadow Claw, Return~Immunity
    Sabrina (Reuniclus)~Psychic, Thunder Wave, Shadow Ball, Recover~Magic Guard
    Bobby (Dodrio)~Fly, Tri Attack, Mimic, Reflect~Early Bird
Motive: Freya wants to be a great Pokemon trainer like her sister, and wants everyone that is cruel to Pokemon to be destroyed/change their actions towards Pokemon.

Last edited:
Can I be a wild pokemon that has decided to travel along side these trainers possibly a legendary such as Dialga, Giratina, Kyurem or Keldo?

Are Fakemon allowed?

Name: Jacen Ralvarn
Basic Overview: Jacen is the son of League Master Gyria Ralvarn of the Gildor Region. League Masters are elite trainers unique to the Gildor that usually go undercover as trainers in order to solve mysteries behind Pokemon. Jacen himself is a trainer, but he is studying to join the League Masters one day. To be chosen on this expedition was a great honor to the young 17-year old. He enjoys studying Pokemon legends.

Pokemon:
Amber, the Houndoom
-Flamethrower
-Dark Pulse
-Quick Attack
-Mean Look

Magna, the Manectric
-Bite
-Thunderbolt
-Electra Ball
-Thunder Fang

Rogastar (if Fakemon are accepted)
-Aura Sphere
-Psychic
-Close Combat
-Slash
(Rogastar is psychic/fighting. He stands humanoid at 6 feet tall and is covered in black fur, resembling a ninja outfit. The fur is almost completely black, except for the silver on his hands and feet, and the blue "X" across his chest. His head resembles a mask as well, with blue eyes and grey around the eyes. He can use telepathy to speak.)

Surge, the Voltortus
-Rapid Spin
-Thunderpunch
-Iron Defense
-Screech
(Voltortus is an electric turtle. He stands 3'7'' and has metallic skin. The shell is a deeper silver than the body and he has yellow eyes. Whenever he spins in his shell, sparks fly. He is electric/steel)

Sandra, the Sandslash
-Dig
-Metal Claw
-Sandstorm
-Sand Attack

Motive: He is training to be a League Master, so this mission will help him train more. He also cares for every Pokemon and hates suffering.

Can I be a wild pokemon that has decided to travel along side these trainers possibly a legendary such as Dialga, Giratina, Kyurem or Keldo?

No Godlies like Dialga, Giratina, Kyurem. Keldeo, Jirachi, stuff like that.... all the power to ya.

Are Fakemon allowed?

I guess. Also, your character reminds me a lot of the Champions from my region. I don't know why I shared that. Oh well.

This interests me. Here's my character:

Name: Jayden Blake
Basic Overview: A Pokemon trainer from Hoenn that was born and raised in Mauville City. He has brown hair and blue eyes. He became a trainer in order to become stronger do he can help people in trouble because he remembers what it's like to be helpless. He usually travels with his friend Sophia Robinson but she has recently gone missing.
Pokemon:Dragonfly the Flygon (M) (Fly, Earthquake, Dragon Claw, Rock Slide) (Levitate)
Micheal the Blaziken (M) (Rock Smash, Double Kick, Blaze Kick, Flamethrower) (Blaze)
Jett the Tropius (F) (Sunny Day, Solarbeam, Fly, Steel Wing) (Chlorophyll)
Siren the Absol (F) (Night Slash, Swords Dance, Psycho Cut, Perish Song) (Super Luck)
Grimm the Dusknoir (M) (Future Sight, Shadow Sneak, Will-O-Wisp, Shadow Ball) (Pressure)
Ceilla the Relicanth (F) (Waterfall, Ice Beam, Earthquake, Zen Headbutt) (Swift Swim)
Motive: He wishes to become stronger, and of course, to find Sophia.

Last edited:
Hmm.

Name: Code (not his real one, but he asks people to call him that.)

Basic Overview: Code is a mysterious 16-year-old with short-cropped black hair. He wears nondescript street clothes and does not like attention. Sometimes he wears a black cloak. Code has a very tight relationship with all three of his Pokemon, but Socket recently ran away.

Pokemon: Wren the female Weavile <Pressure> [Night Slash, Ice Punch, Return, Low Kick]
Crow the genderless Starmie <Natural Cure> [Surf, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Psychic] (can communicate telepathically)

Motive: He wants to save his beloved Lucario Socket, who ran away for no reason after Pokemon started acting strangely.

Last edited:
Might I join? Or is it too late?

Name: Alessa

Basic Overview:
A short girl of seventeen, she has long, naturally white-blonde hair and dark brown eyes. She likes to dress femininely yet simply, wearing mostly various plain pastel dresses and her favorite boots. She's very quiet and soft spoken, and gives the illusion of being weak and vulnerable.

Pokemon:
Violet (Wigglytuff, Female) [Mega Punch, Thunder, Sing, Dream Eater]
Apollo (Ampharos, Male) [Electro Ball, Brick Break, Facade, Hidden Power]
Luna (Absol, Female) [Bite, Night Slash, Ice Beam, Payback]
Reed (Flareon, Male) [Flamethrower, Covet, Sunny Day, Flame Charge]
Sterling (Cinccino, Male) [Hyper Voice, Swift, Dig, Thief]
Felix (Poliwrath, Male) [Surf, Ice Beam, Protect, Body Slam]

Motive: She carries with her a very visible and obvious sadness; The reason why is as of now unknown to all but her childhood friend and Pokemon, Reed. When asked why she does what she does, her reply is "I want to be happy."

Back
Top Bottom