• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sun/Moon Version Exclusive Trading

Negrek

busy dizzy lazy
Staff member
Friend code: 3325-2431-3050

Whoooo wants to trade some SuMo version-exclusive 'mon? I have Sun, and I'm looking for the following:

- Alolan sandshrew family
- Shieldon family
- Petilil family
- Vullaby family
- Oranguru
- Drampa

I'm also looking for a popplio! Have both litten and rowlet available for trade.

At the moment I can offer all the Sun-exclusive 'mon except the following:

- Buzzwole
- Kartana

I'll update the list as I play through the game and get ahold of the rest. Eventually I'll be interested in trade/backing the legendaries for 'dex data!

Last edited:
I can get you all of those, including Popplio. I'd be interested in trading for Litten and the rest of the exclusives.

Any reason in particular you can't get Tirtouga? I was able to buy both Moon fossils.

Excellent! Also, we still have that other trade for Gen VI to get done, I believe.

I didn't realize you could buy the fossils at all! I'm doing the game blind, must have missed/not yet unlocked that, heh. But I have a tirtouga now anyway, so it doesn't matter one way or another.

I'll try to keep an eye out for you, then! Let me know if there's some time in particular you would be good to trade.

Sorry it took so long to get back to you; the pre-Christmas season turned out to be much crazier for me than expected. I'll be free to trade this week up until Friday (but not the ORAS stuff, unfortunately; I don't have the game with me), or after that pretty much any day in early January.

Back
Top Bottom