• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

lasagnalover9 vs Negrek

Meowth

but is a sheep entering.
[size=+2]lasagnalover9 vs Negrek[/size]
Format: 2v2 Double

Style: Set

DQ Time: 48 Hours

Damage Cap: 35% Per Round

Banned/Restricted Moves: Weather moves, OHKO moves, and direct recovery moves. 10 Chills per Pokèmon

Arena Description: 20-feet stone walls stand on all flur sides of this square arena, blocking Pokèmon from moving past these boundaries. These walls cannot be broken. The arena is 10 feet long and 10 feet wide. At the top of these walls is a barrier of physic energy, thus blocking any Pokèmon from climbing or moving past that. The floor is cobblestone that cannot be broken.

Additional Rules: Only NFE and single-stage Pokèmon allowed.
lasagnalover9's active squad

stunky Pepè the male Stunky <Aftermath>
emolga Emma the female Emolga <Static>
chimchar Flint the male Chimchar <Blaze>

Negrek's active squad

mudkip Nate the male Mudkip <Torrent> @ Eviolite
joltik Antialiasis the female Joltik <Compound Eyes> @ Lucky Egg
treecko Havoc the male Treecko <Overgrow> @ Big Root
absol Mandarb the female Absol <Pressure> @ Reaper Cloth
cubone Haplo the male Cubone <Lightning Rod> @ Thick Club
ralts Cathexis the female Ralts <Synchronize> @ Sitrus Berry
chimchar Phlogiston the female Chimchar <Blaze> @ Eviolite
axew Axel the male Axew <Mold Breaker>
stunky Fjora the female Stunky <Stench>
archen Sparchaeopteryx the female Archen <Defeatist>

• lasagnalover9 sends out first.
  • Negrek sends out second and issues commands.
  • lasagnalover9 issues commands.
  • I ineviatbly screw up more than usual due to being over a year out of practice.

so I only just thought to check the DQ limit on this batle and jeez I was not expecting it to be so short

DQ warning for lasagnalover9.

Back
Top Bottom