• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

3-D and traces

Terry. T.

Banned
This is a 3-D and tracing shop by me.
Just say what you want me to draw.
IMG.jpg

Example Sheet
I'll use a special black from now on.
Please request!
CURRENT REQUESTS:
Traced Kadabra (Expected-by 4th Jan)
Traced Squirtle (Exapected-by 9th Jan)

Last edited:
I don't have a pencil. (I'm not buying any.)
And traces-I am good at.
And normal drawing-I suck at.
Please remove the stupid tags, too.

Actually, you can make letters like that in MS Word, and why not have the actual art instead of getting a traced version?

^Because traced is practically better. So my stepsister, who should be here soon... I mean she's just arrived, will do most drawing.

Wait, what? You think that its better to have a rough and shaky outline of a Pokemon rather than have the official artwork done by Sugimori?

*coughhayeahrightcough*

Isn't that kind of long.... Look at my art thread. Most of those pictures took a day, two at the most. NOT TWO WEEKS. Terry, try to draw something simple from scratch, like a Seedot. And no, this isn't a request, I'm trying to help you improve. I don't care if you don't do it.

A4 plain Paper doesn't cost that much.

2 weeks for one request is rather extreme, you appear to have plenty of time. It is even worse if it takes that long to do a trace.

Uhhh... One week is still long enough to at least draw/trace a Kadabra. I mean, it usually takes me only an hour and a half to draw, ink, and color something, or longer depending on what it is. And a Kadabra isn't that big so you'll need five billion papers just so it'll fit.

And drawing with anything that's not a pencil (excluding tablets) is never a good idea. How are you going to erase the mistakes?

As for the first picture, I'd suggest that you either make it darker, resize it, or take it off altogether because it took me a few minutes before I realized that there's a Manaphy there.

And, um, it's the 6th of January already.

Back
Top Bottom