• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Diamond Extreme-Overworlds Wanted!

Re: Pokémon Diamond Extreme-Overworlds Wanted!

Honestly if you're just trying to make AWESOME SUPER ELITE hacking history, just upload all the sprites, use paint or something to change them into grayscale and use those? It takes much less time than getting people to demanding people to make sprites and if you're trying to make hacking history I don't think what the sprites look like is going to be an issue, the point is that you did it at all.

And I highly doubt you're the first person ever to hack anything, Terry. You make these threads monthly claiming that you're making the first/best something and then demand sprites. This isn't a sprite shop. You have a brain and at least one hand. Go and make the goddamn sprites yourself.

tbh I don't even know why I'm typing this, you'll only respond with something like 'but I am doing the first hack, wawawa make me sprites'.

Honestly if you're just trying to make AWESOME SUPER ELITE hacking history, just upload all the sprites, use paint or something to change them into grayscale and use those? It takes much less time than getting people to demanding people to make sprites and if you're trying to make hacking history I don't think what the sprites look like is going to be an issue, the point is that you did it at all.

And I highly doubt you're the first person ever to hack anything, Terry. You make these threads monthly claiming that you're making the first/best something and then demand sprites. This isn't a sprite shop. You have a brain and at least one hand. Go and make the goddamn sprites yourself.

tbh I don't even know why I'm typing this, you'll only respond with something like 'but I am doing the first hack, wawawa make me sprites'.

Terry, listen to SENSE.

Well, people are asking you why you can't make your own.

WHAT THE HELL? DENYING ALL OF THEM JUST BECAUSE THERE WERE A LOT? YOU NEED TO GET YOUR HEAD SCREWED ON, TERRY.

AND FIX THE PACHIRISU/SANDSHREW, DAMNIT.

Back
Top Bottom