• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

First Gen 5 Silhouette

So, Zoroark is the Phantom Champion, and according to Serebii, he is in disguise

Why do I have a feeling that Zoroark is going to be disguised as a trainer, and even have his own Poke-

...I just remembered a trailer where Ash met a double of himself, and the double looked like what he did in that one Battle Pyramid episode, where he got possessed

Was that from this movie? If so, then...

Hey, this has to do with this Pokemon. He DOES star in Phantom Champion, after all

No, we do not *need* them. What are they really going to add to anything other than Pokédex++? If there was a fancy new egg move that wouldn't fit on Tauros or something then maybe, but I don't want another unnecessary wussy thing that accomplishes absolutely nothing of value. Azurill is entertaining because it is transgender, but it's just entertaining. It's still pointless.

And why is it so difficult to accept that a single species simply has its appearance change over time? Bulbasaur's bulb is supposed to grow from a seed. Vulpix is born with only one tail. We do not need a baby Kangaskhan.

No, we do not *need* them. What are they really going to add to anything other than Pokédex++? If there was a fancy new egg move that wouldn't fit on Tauros or something then maybe, but I don't want another unnecessary wussy thing that accomplishes absolutely nothing of value. Azurill is entertaining because it is transgender, but it's just entertaining. It's still pointless.

And why is it so difficult to accept that a single species simply has its appearance change over time? Bulbasaur's bulb is supposed to grow from a seed. Vulpix is born with only one tail. We do not need a baby Kangaskhan.

If I remember correctly, breeding a Miltank and a Tauros will only produce Miltank. So it would oprn Tauros up to egg moves

And Kanghaskan should at least stop being born with a baby in its pouch ;.;

Well, there ARE two pre evos that we do need...

A Miltank/Tauros pre evo

And even if you disagree with that, you will agree with this:

A Kanghaskan pre evo. Seriously, why did they not do this in GSC? >.<
what do we need them for
neither miltank or tauros are particularly good pokemon anyway, besides why can't a young miltank just hatch out of an egg? Similarly with kanghaskan? Kanghaskan are all-female anyway, which is cool. I like that it's all-female because it has sort of a theme of fertility and I like the idea of all-female pokemon reproducing, I think it's cool.

There is hardly much point of baby pokemon other than 'oh look, another cute pokemon that I'll never use because they suck'. Every time they add baby pokemon to existing lines they have to make up a new way for it to exist in the first place, like azurill or bonsly. It seriously irritates me that instead of making new, cool pokemon they add all these stupid baby pokemon that are essentially useless anyway or add new ways of making existing pokemon evolve into ugly new evolutions (magmortar, electivire, tangrowth). There are so many pokemon like absol and lapras that are perfectly fine as they are, I don't see the need to make every single pokemon evolve. Half the reason they create these pokemon is as teasers for the next generation; they're more for marketing than actual gameplay. Why can't a baby absol/lapras just be a small absol/lapras? It makes more sense for kanghaskan to be an all-female non-evolving species than if they create babies only when they are holding a ~*special item~* when doing it in the daycare with ditto.

I'd much rather have new pokemon that evolve say using a fire stone or something than a gimmicky baby lapras that I'll never use and probably won't like.

And Kanghaskan should at least stop being born with a baby in its pouch ;.;
What for, as they are pokemon, not people? I don't recall seeing kanghaskan in the anime being born with a baby in its pouch; it probably isn't born like that anyway. I think gamefreak kind of expects you to use your imagination just a little when it comes to these kinds of things. I like pokemon because it has its own world of biology, and I'd be sad to see that go in favour of 'what makes sense' in comparison to our own world.
I think it's really cool that kanghaskan hatch from eggs like all other pokemon yet they carry babies in their pouch, which suggests they are marsupials. C: It would be horrible uncreative to reduce every single pokemon family to baby > first stage > second stage. Half the reason why I like seviper, absol and lapras is that they don't-evolve. They don't need to, because they're cool how they are.

And they don't need some kind of tooth-achingly cute smaller version, either.

tbh I'm getting annoyed with all these ridiculous new evolution methods too. I can understand not wanting to have Pokemon suddenly able to evolve using items that had no effect on them in previous games, but with the 4th gen they've just started running out of ways to get around that. I don't want to bust my ass finding some item just to have to make my way through some long-ass HM-obstacle-filled route at 3 AM to evolve one Pokemon at a special sparkly rock after it reaches max happiness. :|

Sorry I suggested it

Anyways, I decided to try spriting Zorua. I shrunk it down and did a pixel over, then cleaned it up

Alot

Zorua.png

If anybody wants to try doing a better job, you are welcome to use my attempt as a base

The legs... ;.;

Last edited:
Just a bit creepy...considering this part:

Some aphids have telescoping generations. That is, the parthenogenetic, viviparous female has a daughter within her, who is already parthenogenetically producing her own daughter. Thus a female's diet can affect the body size and birth rate of more than two generations (daughters and granddaughters).

I guess that it would be nice to have more original pokemon, instead of different versions of old ones

I was hoping for Zorro's Ark and its pre-evolution to not be "supernatural Pokemon". What can you expect with Game Freak these few years, now.

J
I guess that it would be nice to have more original pokemon, instead of different versions of old ones

Yes, Pokemon based on a combination of aphids and Kangaskhan.

I personally don't like the 2 new pokemon because they look weird. I never expected a Vulpix like pokemon to evolve into a pokemon that looks like a serial killer version of Magmortar!

Back
Top Bottom